It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Could I take Guilty Gear X2?
Nice gifts btw.
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Orkhepaj
Radiance1979: snip...
Requesting Tropico 5, please. Thanks for the providing these games, Radiance1979!

EDIT: I believe the chat function works best for this purpose. Also, it can be used even if two users are not added to the friend's list, the only requirement is having it on Public.
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Mister.Wolf
low rated
Radiance1979: Oke have a couple of keys left over from bundles that i would like to share with anyone interested....

The game keys are all ment to be activated on steam...

I'll name the games i would like to get rid of and if someone's interested send a message or quote me so i know you are interested

First :

Tropico 5

Super Cloudbuilt

Carmageddon Max Damage << Taken

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2

Demonicon

Gemcraft - chasing Shadows

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7

I guess first come first serve unless you are prepared to do some physical.... favor

1 product per customer!

unless keys are not wanted
I would love to have Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows, if I could?
low rated
Can I have the wizardry 6 + 7 please?
Radiance1979: Oke have a couple of keys left over from bundles that i would like to share with anyone interested....

I'll name the games i would like to get rid of and if someone's interested send a message or quote me so i know you are interested

First :

Tropico 5

Super Cloudbuilt

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2

Demonicon

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7

I guess first come first serve unless you are prepared to do some physical.... favor

1 product per customer!

Post edited April 27, 2020 by Zadalon

First :

Tropico 5

Super Cloudbuilt

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2

Demonicon

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7

1 product per customer!

cardangrille: I would love to have Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows, if I could?
sure... i'm a bit of an oof with the forum settings so i will send you a friendship request, after which i will send you the key on the chat... you are free to remove me from your friend list after you received the key and said thank you ;)
Thanks to Radiance1979 for the games Wizardry 6 & 7. I was reading that they are quite complicated but I will give them a try :)
Thank you Radiance1979 for the game.
Zadalon: Thanks to Radiance1979 for the games Wizardry 6 & 7. I was reading that they are quite complicated but I will give them a try :)
Yeah those are awesome games. Get the 8th if you like them it is the best.
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Orkhepaj
Can I have Rune Classic?

First :

Tropico 5 << Taken

Super Cloudbuilt

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2 << Taken

Demonicon

Gemcraft - chasing Shadows << Taken

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7 << Taken

1 product per customer!

low rated

First :

Tropico 5 << Taken

Super Cloudbuilt

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2 << Taken

Demonicon

Gemcraft - chasing Shadows << Taken

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7 << Taken

1 product per customer!

Hi,
May I ask Super Cloudbuilt?
************************************ UPDATE*************************************************

To prevent any further confussion and let downs there are only 3 games left namely :

Skybreak

Demonicon

and

Lichdom Battlemage
Can I have Lichdom Battlemage?
@Radiance1979, may I ask for Demonicon?
can i request Skybreak?
Radiance1979: ************************************ UPDATE*************************************************

To prevent any further confussion and let downs there are only 3 games left namely :

Skybreak

Demonicon

and

Lichdom Battlemage
Radiance1979 thank you for the game!
Post edited April 30, 2020 by zaMNal
Radiance1979: ************************************ UPDATE*************************************************

Skybreak

Demonicon

and

Lichdom Battlemage
zaMNal: Radiance1979 thank you for the game!
no problem i hope you enjoy it :D
Persival2207: can i request Skybreak?
just noticed your request for the last game << shame

it will be coming later today, i'm currently at my breakfast and have a couple of responsibilities nearing me with lightingspeed probability
Post edited April 30, 2020 by Radiance1979