It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heaven Island
IT6NQ-WJ?CR-TF9IX
? between 7 and 9

Heaven Forest
B5R!Z-QTLFK-CAJRX
! between 5 and 7

Heaven Forest Nights
2R6MZ-NX0R@-HM40I
@ between 6 and 8

enjoy and tell me if they worked
greeklover: Heaven Island
IT6NQ-WJ?CR-TF9IX
? between 7 and 9

Heaven Forest
B5R!Z-QTLFK-CAJRX
! between 5 and 7

Heaven Forest Nights
2R6MZ-NX0R@-HM40I
@ between 6 and 8

enjoy and tell me if they worked
I took the first one, thank you!
low rated
Anyone have extra copy of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete? I can return the favor sometime, just not atm. Or trade any dota 2 steam items or cards. I dont play dota 2(buddy use to). I think this is right thread to ask, zeogold linked this one. yes I am a new GoG member. I cannot purchase anything here yet due to it being based outside the US.
Post edited June 30, 2017 by mastro_akq
One more Detectives Novel
RDV8A-5030D-HC9F6
If anyone has played it is it any good?
I have a few steam keys for Zooicide - early release game - I have not tried it so I dunno how good it is.

Game Page

All Gone.
Post edited July 03, 2017 by aritrea
LF82Z-7P3BK-G065T

Have fun!
Jager: LF82Z-7P3BK-G065T

Have fun!
It's Bad Rats isn't it? ;)
Free Game Weekend on Steam, I guess it is also free here, on GoG.

Steam Link

GoG Link
Post edited July 14, 2017 by aritrea
Hello Ladies and Gents,

It took some research but I am relieved to have found a good community to give away some steam keys on. If you'd like any of these please help yourselves. I've attempted to create hyperlinks directly to the steam pages for each respective game to aid you in deciding if you'd like the title but was told "You cannot post any links at this moment". Too bad. If you take the key please let someone know as to avoid wasting their time.

Below are a list of the games and [Steam] keys that are available to the first person who redeems them.

RESET 1-1: DQJ3T-644T9-633CP - Redeemed / Taken / Used

LUCIUS: JNY5F-CRRAL-JKDZC

CHRONICLES OF A DARK LORD EP 2: DQY49-YW24V-YJAC8

NASH RACING: DPFPF-0NVMV-K5VFB

CHRONICLES OF A DARK LORD EPISODE 1 TIDES OF FATE COMPLETE: CT54T-7XDNP-G5W6Q

UNCANNY VALLEY: N7PEJ-P83B6-CMPYB

SPELLWEAVER CHRONICLES THE HOLY CHILD: M43BK-6F23B-6PFYV

ADVENTURES ON THE PULLUTED ISLANDS: ZFBLN-JGERL-GG2F0

RISE OF THE ARGONAUTS: M3HNA-86EF5-M9FWI - Redeemed / Taken / Used
Post edited July 22, 2017 by AwestinD
AwestinD: RESET 1-1: DQJ3T-644T9-633CP
Thanks AwestinD. I took this code. : )
AwestinD: Hello Ladies and Gents,

It took some research but I am relieved to have found a good community to give away some steam keys on. If you'd like any of these please help yourselves. I've attempted to create hyperlinks directly to the steam pages for each respective game to aid you in deciding if you'd like the title but was told "You cannot post any links at this moment". Too bad. If you take the key please let someone know as to avoid wasting their time.

Below are a list of the games and [Steam] keys that are available to the first person who redeems them.

RISE OF THE ARGONAUTS: M3HNA-86EF5-M9FWI
This has been redeemed. Unfortunately not by me but by a person who obviously was unable to read ;)
low rated

Have any more codes for that game? If you do send them to me. Thanks
low rated

RESET 1-1: DQJ3T-644T9-633CP - Redeemed / Taken / Used

LUCIUS: JNY5F-CRRAL-JKDZC

CHRONICLES OF A DARK LORD EP 2: DQY49-YW24V-YJAC8

NASH RACING: DPFPF-0NVMV-K5VFB

CHRONICLES OF A DARK LORD EPISODE 1 TIDES OF FATE COMPLETE: CT54T-7XDNP-G5W6Q

UNCANNY VALLEY: N7PEJ-P83B6-CMPYB

ADVENTURES ON THE PULLUTED ISLANDS: ZFBLN-JGERL-GG2F0

RISE OF THE ARGONAUTS: M3HNA-86EF5-M9FWI
Do you still have extra of any of these code? I wasn't able to get any. *T.T*
Just in case someone is looking forward to playing it and doesn’t have a humble account, here’s my steam code for Shadow Warrior Special Edition: 63K0K-RLYNB-YVKZN
Myozo: Do you still have extra of any of these code? I wasn't able to get any. *T.T*
Are you saying you tried to redeem all of them already and none of the keys worked? If so I will mark them all appropriately. Thanks for your time.