It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I really like to have Rome 1 Total War as my christmas present, its on sale now on Steam.
low rated
Timeframe from the recent IG bundle
low rated
cecil: Timeframe from the recent IG bundle
Can i ask for this ?
Edit: Gifted to Gravest.

Does anyone care for a copy of Deep Dungeons of Doom?
I got it as a gift from Bundlestars, and I don't think I'll get around to playing it (no idea when/if it expires).
Post edited December 27, 2016 by WildHobgoblin
low rated
cecil: Timeframe from the recent IG bundle
gbbt: Can i ask for this ?
I'd offer it if I had it but I am looking for it myself sorry my post wasn't very clear.
low rated
So if anyone has an extra Xcom 2 or Farming Simultaor 17 key, I can give either one of those a good home.
Post edited February 02, 2017 by the_atm
A friend of mine (PoooMukkel - mostly active in the German forum in case you want to check the activity) is interested in a "Septerra Core" steam key because it was given away on dlh.net for shortly were I got my key from. Unfortunately there are no keys left anymore atm so I am hoping that maybe somebody still have an unused leftover key and does not need it. If this should be the case I and especially my friend would be grateful if you would contact me or PoooMukkel via chat. Thank you very much in advance. :)
MarkoH01: (... cut...)
PM'ed. Old key from Bundle Stars (Quickfire Indie Bundle). One small issue: I do not remember if I used it :-(((
MarkoH01: (... cut...)
kjx: PM'ed. Old key from Bundle Stars (Quickfire Indie Bundle). One small issue: I do not remember if I used it :-(((
Unfortunately it already was redeemed so my request for a Septerra Core steam key continues. But thank you anyway for trying to help. :)
kjx: PM'ed.
MarkoH01: Unfortunately it already was redeemed so my request for a Septerra Core steam key continues.
Thanks a lot for helping find a key for me. Now I have to close the "request" because I bought the game directly from Topware Interactive. There is a sale right now and so I got 50% on the game. :)
low rated
are there any WITNESSes to the DAY OF THE TENTACLE incident???
Post edited February 15, 2017 by mxh178
mxh178: are there any WITNESSes to the DAY OF THE TENTACLE incident???
Are you offering or requesting? I remember starting DOTT just over 20 years ago, got stuck, dont think I have the old discs, wasnt a talkie version
low rated
i want to be playing Witness
low rated
If its an offer i will gladly take Day of the tentacle. Thanks
low rated
Anyone have any Xbox live trials around I could get. Just need enough time to last me til the 2nd when I get paid.

Thanks in advance