It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
So I see Livelock has a 3 copy bundle, I was wondering if anyone had that with an extra copy if they could gift it to me, I'd even play it with you haha :D
Post edited September 11, 2016 by the_atm
low rated
Is there still a gog gifting thread?

Looing for Titanquest aniversery if anyone feels generious?
or wwe2016/ bannersaga from the hb monthly. Thanks in advance
Post edited September 04, 2016 by Furball_2016
If somebody happens to have a key for Epistory - Typing Chronicle which afaik is part of the humble monthly bundle and does not want it, I would be very much interested in it.
Post edited September 04, 2016 by MarkoH01
i have noticed that most codes are pasted directly which make them easy snatch for bots
and i guess every one have read or participated in giveaway thread and are aware that their are bots
so please stop posting codes directly, make a small riddle or something to get the code or just pm it
selenophile: i have noticed that most codes are pasted directly which make them easy snatch for bots
and i guess every one have read or participated in giveaway thread and are aware that their are bots
so please stop posting codes directly, make a small riddle or something to get the code or just pm it
yep, there was an initiative for quite a while / a bunch of active members who kept trying to get this point across and make it the way it is here in the community - Make A Human Answer You was the thing (MAHAYO) ~ thanks for caring and saying something!

I agree
selenophile: i have noticed that most codes are pasted directly which make them easy snatch for bots
drealmer7: yep, there was an initiative for quite a while / a bunch of active members who kept trying to get this point across and make it the way it is here in the community - Make A Human Answer You was the thing (MAHAYO) ~ thanks for caring and saying something!

I agree
I also do agree that posting naked codes is not the best idea because of what already has been posted. However I don't think that people will stop doing so because sometimes you just want to get rid of your code and this is the fastest and easiest way for it.
If someone happens to have a spare Toren I would be very grateful since it is the only game in the bundle that I want.
cecil: If someone happens to have a spare Toren I would be very grateful since it is the only game in the bundle that I want.
Which bundle are you talking of?

Nevermind - found it.
Post edited September 18, 2016 by MarkoH01
cecil: If someone happens to have a spare Toren I would be very grateful since it is the only game in the bundle that I want.
MarkoH01: Which bundle are you talking of?
BundleStars - nemesis bundle
low rated
if anyone haz a spare RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack from the Humble Jumbo Bundle 7 I'll give it a home (it's the only one I'm missing from the series
drealmer7: yep, there was an initiative for quite a while / a bunch of active members who kept trying to get this point across and make it the way it is here in the community - Make A Human Answer You was the thing (MAHAYO) ~ thanks for caring and saying something!

I agree
MarkoH01: I also do agree that posting naked codes is not the best idea because of what already has been posted. However I don't think that people will stop doing so because sometimes you just want to get rid of your code and this is the fastest and easiest way for it.
putting an variant in the code like ( ? = 5+7 ) desnt differ much, lots of players cannot always buy the games they want or all of them, but this will prevent a bot from snatching it for free and sell it
low rated
You can use www.keygiveaway.com to avoid easy bot grabbing / redeeming faster than a human could.
low rated
I was wondering if anyone had an extra key for Big Pharma from the latest Humble Bundle? Thanks
Post edited December 06, 2016 by the_atm
te_lanus: it's the only one I'm missing from the series
Well, I just can't resist completing a series. Knock yourself out, pal.
Code sent.
Hi
Does anyone have a spare westerado key from the latest humble bundle? Would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks