It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I've been here all day.
well, i should have added, when i written "handsome" xD
DyNaer: "handsome" xD
You called, my dear?
DyNaer: I was wondering when tinyE will show up :P
tinyE: I've been here all day.
...lurking in the shadows of GOG
SMITE — Freya + Pixel Buster Skin

Going to do this a bit differently . . . reply here.

A "seconded" or "approval" from one of the Forums more regular members for this will grant this.

I have a few more codes to give out, I just don't have time screen everyone - let's see how well this functions . . .
low rated
wanderer_27: SMITE — Freya + Pixel Buster Skin

A "seconded" or "approval" from one of the Forums more regular members for this will grant this.

I have a few more codes to give out, I just don't have time screen everyone - let's see how well this functions . . .
cant wait to see which of the alts pop up

Zsolan
SpectrumX
A.Ryan
wanderer_27: SMITE — Freya + Pixel Buster Skin

ScamAlert: cant wait to see which of the alts pop up

Zsolan
SpectrumX
A.Ryan
Bla bla bla 0 proofs.

ps: not in btw, im LoL player :)
Does anyone by chance have an extra copy of the Make Love Not War Prize 2 bundle?

I had so much trouble w their website, I guess my browser didn't like it or something. Never received prize 2.

I have Steam keys for Yasai Ninja, What's Under Your Blanket, Rover Rescue, Blood of Old, and Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold to give away :)

Melissa K actually looks like a decent point and click adventure game. (And I usually can't stand those)

I'd prefer Yasai Ninja to go to someone who might play it with their kids or something. Also looks decent.
Terrapin2190: Melissa K actually looks like a decent point and click adventure game. (And I usually can't stand those)
It's an Adventure game / Hidden Objets Game, if you're still interested i have an extra key taking dust.
Terrapin2190: Melissa K actually looks like a decent point and click adventure game. (And I usually can't stand those)
DyNaer: It's an Adventure game / Hidden Objets Game, if you're still interested i have an extra key taking dust.
I have one to give away actually. I'll take it off your hands tho and gift it if I can find anyone interested in it. lol

If not no worries. Thanks for the offer tho! :)
Terrapin2190: Does anyone by chance have an extra copy of the Make Love Not War Prize 2 bundle?
Do me a favor and check that chat of yours.
Terrapin2190: I have one to give away actually. I'll take it off your hands tho and gift it if I can find anyone interested in it. lol

i thought you were looking a copy for YOU.

i send the key to zeogold... in this case, for it's GA.
Post edited February 24, 2016 by DyNaer
Terrapin2190: I have one to give away actually. I'll take it off your hands tho and gift it if I can find anyone interested in it. lol

DyNaer: i thought you were looking a copy for YOU.
*ahem*
Terrapin2190: I have Steam keys for Yasai Ninja, What's Under Your Blanket, Rover Rescue, Blood of Old, and Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold to give away :)
Post edited February 24, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
if anyone bought the THE ATTRACTION MEGA BUNDLE! by accident I'll give it a home :D
Just to be clear, I still [HAVE]

Yasai Ninja
What's Under Your Blanket
Rover Rescue
Blood of Old
and Melissa K and the Heart of Gold

On Steam.
To Give Away.
...as Gifts.

lol
low rated
Terrapin2190: Yasai Ninja