It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Systematic: Send me a link where did i scam ?
apehater: send me a link for your forum partcipation, which proof how you acuired so much rep with only entering a giveaway once a week, fucking scammer
I talked like a normal person here now and then. I already posted a link as an example.
apehater: send me a link for your forum partcipation, which proof how you acuired so much rep with only entering a giveaway once a week, fucking scammer
Systematic: I talked like a normal person here now and then. I already posted a link as an example.
is that all, are you finished with your show?

you won't fool anyone, just fuck off
Post edited October 02, 2015 by apehater
low rated
Systematic: I talked like a normal person here now and then. I already posted a link as an example.
apehater: is that all, are you finished with your show?

I am waiting for a link of scamming accusation. Stop swearing and bring proof.
apehater: is that all, are you finished with your show?

Systematic: I am waiting for a link of scamming accusation. Stop swearing and bring proof.
you're an alt of nes400, who is a scammer, just look in the scammers thread! and i don't give a shit what you're waiting for! i'm waiting for a proof and links, which show how you acuired that rep. otherwise fuck off! or should we get someone who is czech to proof if you can speak their language?
low rated
Systematic: I am waiting for a link of scamming accusation. Stop swearing and bring proof.
apehater: you're an alt of nes400, who is a scammer, just look in the scammers thread! and i don't give a shit what you're waiting for! i'm waiting for a proof and links, which show how you acuired that rep. otherwise fuck off! or should we get someone who is czech to proof if you can speak their language?
On what proof ? I am not looking in any threads because i am not a scammer.
Can you speak your country language ? Prove it.
Apehater, always fighting the good fight. +1 buddy.
low rated
bad_fur_day1: Apehater, always fighting the good fight. +1 buddy.
No he doesn't. I didn't scam anyone here. If he harasses new users that's hes problem.
Your welcome to provide the 75 posts, one a day that got you to 75 rep anytime. I don't have anything agaisn't you, but where are they exactly?

The complete silence when asked that question would be the problem.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: Your welcome to provide the 75 posts, one a day that got you to 75 rep anytime. I don't have anything agaisn't you, but where are they exactly?
provided by nes400 alt uprep support services :)
low rated
bad_fur_day1: Your welcome to provide the 75 posts, one a day that got you to 75 rep anytime. I don't have anything agaisn't you, but where are they exactly?
Under my posts they are gone dont know why. I can search where i remember i posted.
My nick is a bad choice, because when i search the forum it finds the word said by others.

I can post the majority of the posts, but why do i need to prove my rep since its from posts yet this user accuses me of scamming ?!
Vanished without a trace, and you can't remember any threads you've posted in? Seventy five of them? Not even one?

You might not be a scammer, maybe a perfectly nice new user. But that is strange, and fishy and you asked for games, I've never seen you before in any normal threads, that's why you've been called out by apehater. Find them and you'll be let off the hook and no one will give you any more crap about it. Easy.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
Systematic: I can post the majority of the posts, but why do i need to prove my rep since its from posts yet this user accuses me of scamming ?!
How about because that is what the person offering the game asked for.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post11200

Here I found some of your posts but they also don't meet the criteria that Fantasysci5 has set.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread?search=systematic
low rated
bad_fur_day1: Vanished without a trace, and you can't remember any threads you've posted in? Seventy five of them? Not even one?

You might not be a scammer, maybe a perfectly nice new user. But that is strange, and fishy and you asked for games, I've never seen you before in any normal threads, that's why you've been called out by apehater. Find them and you'll be let off the hook and no one will give you any more crap about it. Easy.
Another one https://www.gog.com/forum/general/your_stay_up_late_games/post46
I posted everywhere i liked a topic about. Yes i ask for games since others do that too.
The gog search button is buggy.
Has it occurred to anyone that he might not be a scammer but just a leach? :P

Mind you we are splitting hairs at this point, but I'm a sucker for details. XD
tinyE: Has it occurred to anyone that he might not be a scammer but just a leach? :P

Mind you we are splitting hairs at this point, but I'm a sucker for details. XD
there are enough evidences to see that this account is not a common user and not just an alt of someone, its an alt of nes!
Post edited October 02, 2015 by apehater