It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Bientôt l'été
Dennymos: I'm interested in this game. Thanks
Sent
An unknown Steam game

TQ8EZ-Y8JPK-6EM50
low rated
Ingsoc85: An unknown Steam game

TQ8EZ-Y8JPK-6EM50
what game was it ??
upps, wrong group...sorry
Post edited August 14, 2015 by Schnuff
high rated
scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries to impersonate me

post of <span class="bold">apehate</span> without the r at the end
low rated
Anyone have Data jammers leftover from the old Indie gala bundle ?
Much appreciated.
Post edited August 22, 2015 by IndieKing
high rated
scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries AGAIN to impersonate me

post of apeh<span class="bold">e</span>ater with an extra e

apeheater: No, I'm the orginal one....... If you don't believe me check my registration date.
No one is more original than me.

Now give me lots of games. Because that's what I'm here for.....
fuck off scammer
Post edited August 22, 2015 by apehater
That link doesn't work for me.
Just wondering, I know it's kinda a stretch but I'm hopeful. Anyone have an extra key for Pillars of Eternity? I played through Baulders Gate 1 and 2 and loved them to death and have heard great things of PoE.
I know this thread is mainly for bashing and down repping people now, but I thought I would ask anyway even though I will prolly get down rep'd enormously for it.

I would really love VERSUS: The Lost Ones on Steam. It's $2.99 right now and my Market stuff isn't selling otherwise I would of prolly been able to get it myself. Anyway if anyone is generous enough I can also gift my Steam key for Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure in return if you want it.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
I got extra copy of Super Meat Boy, its not much this time but if anyone is interested in and want to break the keyboard when playing it just ask me.
Shofixti1227: I got extra copy of Super Meat Boy, its not much this time but if anyone is interested in and want to break the keyboard when playing it just ask me.
I would like to break my keyboard and smash the screen. So may I have it.
sasuke12: I would like to break my keyboard and smash the screen. So may I have it.
Sure i PM you the code right away. Have fun and dont anger too much while playing it.

Edit: Sent :)
Post edited August 28, 2015 by Shofixti1227
I would love love LOVE Wolf Among Us (humble sale, $6.24) please. I bought the game on my iPad before, but it's on the fritz atm, so would definitely appreciate this.

( in case you're wondering, please ignore the rep level, scammers did this.)
LesterKnight99: I would love love LOVE Wolf Among Us (humble sale, $6.24) please. I bought the game on my iPad before, but it's on the fritz atm, so would definitely appreciate this.

( in case you're wondering, please ignore the rep level, scammers did this.)
check my post in gaming deals thread - theres 85% off five games and sometimes gives dicount cheaper than the game you want