It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anybody got a extra code for "Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine" from the relic humble weekly bundle? I wouldn't mind trying the game if given the opportunity :)
I still have the ship (steam), if anyone is interested.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by LesterKnight99
comradegarry: Anybody got a extra code for "Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine" from the relic humble weekly bundle? I wouldn't mind trying the game if given the opportunity :)
check pm
comradegarry: Anybody got a extra code for "Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine" from the relic humble weekly bundle? I wouldn't mind trying the game if given the opportunity :)
LesterKnight99: check pm
Sorry not seeing anything on chat/pm :\
LesterKnight99: check pm
comradegarry: Sorry not seeing anything on chat/pm :\
done!

its a steam code

forgot to send it earlier, was gonna do it then. sorry

edit: found out it was a different game, thought it was this one. I f anyone wants the code, send me a pm, but please give ComradeGarry here Space Marine! No one should be deprived of slaying orcs in space XD
Post edited May 30, 2015 by LesterKnight99
^Just an update: The code was for a different warhammer 40k game(which I had already) so I'm still interested (more so now after looking into it) in Warhammer 40k Space Marine if a generous person out there has a extra copy :)
Post edited May 30, 2015 by comradegarry
high rated
I don't want to do the whole giveaway thingy through, so if you have any of these games in your whistlist and you would really play them, just let me know, maybe i can save some of your wallet before the summer sale goes live :)

Stem gifts of:

-System Shock 2 - TAKEN
-Max Payne Bundle (contains Max Payne 1+2) - TAKEN
-STAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast - TAKEN

Please no collectors! I don't want these games to collect dust in your library.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by rz4
rz4: I don't want to do the whole giveaway thingy through, so if you have any of these games in your whistlist and you would really play them, just let me know, maybe i can save some of your wallet before the summer sale goes live :)

Stem gifts of:

-System Shock 2
-Max Payne Bundle (contains Max Payne 1+2)
-STAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast

Max Payne Bundle would be nice, thank you.
rz4: I don't want to do the whole giveaway thingy through, so if you have any of these games in your whistlist and you would really play them, just let me know, maybe i can save some of your wallet before the summer sale goes live :)

Stem gifts of:

-System Shock 2

I'm very interested in the Max Payne bundle.

Stem gifts of:

-System Shock 2

platama7: I'm very interested in the Max Payne bundle.
Sry first come, first served :( but if I ever got my hands on it again I'll let you know first :)

Stem gifts of:

I am also very interested in the Star Wars bundle.

Stem gifts of:

Elisebathe: I am also very interested in the Star Wars bundle.
PM sent, it's just one game though.
any extra dawn of war 2 or space marine? thanks
low rated

Stem gifts of:

-System Shock 2

system shock 2, please!

Edit: Thank you!
Post edited May 30, 2015 by LesterKnight99
low rated

Stem gifts of:

-System Shock 2 - TAKEN

Late, but +1!