It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If a caritative soul could gift me Street Fighter X Tekken on Steam (or not), i'd be very grateful.
(My computer broke two weeks ago and my money went in a new one.)
Could anyone get the $1 THQ humble bundle for me please i'll pay you back if you want, it's just i've no money on my debit due to some annual tax thing so could anyone give me the steam keys?
If anyone have bought Don't Starve and have a code,
I would be very happy if you could give it to me.

Thanks
For Steam, I have 4 wishes, if at least one is fulfilled, I will be happy

1. One classic fighting game (Street Fighter, Street Fighter x Tekken or Mortal Kombat)
2. Castle Crashers
3. Awesomenauts
4. Alan Wake American Nightmare

Peace and love to all, and enjoy in upcoming holidays with the person you care mos aboutt. :)
low rated
If someone could get me MW3 and Asaasins Creed III over Steam, I would love it. Thanks!
vexxum: If someone could get me MW3 and Asaasins Creed III over Steam, I would love it. Thanks!
forgive me, but u have posted in the threads only where u can try to get free games - perhaps you might be be more successful if you become part of the community, before showering us with your wishes ?
low rated
vexxum: If someone could get me MW3 and Asaasins Creed III over Steam, I would love it. Thanks!
Ian: forgive me, but u have posted in the threads only where u can try to get free games - perhaps you might be be more successful if you become part of the community, before showering us with your wishes ?
Um...I thought I am part of the community! If not, how do I become so? xD
Ian: forgive me, but u have posted in the threads only where u can try to get free games - perhaps you might be be more successful if you become part of the community, before showering us with your wishes ?
vexxum: Um...I thought I am part of the community! If not, how do I become so? xD
I meant partake in the community.
I think he means actually engaging in community participation (i.e. discussion in some of the threads posted on the forums) as opposed to just popping into giveaway threads and asking for free games. Anyway, that's how I understand his post.
low rated
Coelocanth: I think he means actually engaging in community participation (i.e. discussion in some of the threads posted on the forums) as opposed to just popping into giveaway threads and asking for free games. Anyway, that's how I understand his post.
I see!! No problem!! I do have a quick question: How to earn reputation?
vexxum: I see!! No problem!! I do have a quick question: How to earn reputation?
You get +1 for each day that you post on the forums. You get +5 if you post in a thread marked as a question and your post is marked by the thread-starter as the solution. It can also be raised if people up-rep your posts, but I don't know how many have to up=rep it to get +1 rep.
vexxum: Um...I thought I am part of the community! If not, how do I become so? xD
To expand a bit on what Ian is saying, you are basically the new guy that comes into the group. So far, we've no idea who or what you may be. Instead of going "Hey guys, anyone have a smoke to spare?", you usually start with "Hello, I'm J and I hope I can be part of your group". The gog community is usually open minded and friendly, though there have been a few attempts to exploit it lately, thus we are a bit wary of newcomers.
Take a look through the forum, feel free to enter in the few giveaways that are usually running (xyem and Ian are hosting a weekly one each, though there may be a few requirements for entry), and feel free to express your opinion.
Be aware though that most people here are a bit older than the usual gaming forums, so as a rule of thumb assuming you are talking with someone who may have taught you a class at some point.

Pre-post edit.
1 rep per day (or 12 hours) for posting, 5 rep for providing a solution to a question (thread marked as question), and up to a few points of reputation for a high rated post (while minus some points for a low rated one). Rep isn't anything significant, more or less how active you are in the forum.

Oh, and welcome to GOG.com, hope you enjoy your stay.
vexxum: How to earn reputation?
Partake in the community without flaming people.

Welcome.
low rated
Okay, thanks all of you! I will try to follow the rules and participate. Now, I do think we should get this thread back on-topic. :D
Scammers... (-_-)
You remind me of someone...