It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would anybody by chance got a extra copy of "Pixel Piracy"? It looks like it would be fun to play :)
i would like to have the spore creepy and cute parts pack, please.
comradegarry: Would anybody by chance got a extra copy of "Pixel Piracy"? It looks like it would be fun to play :)
the developers giving free-keys you might check their post here
comradegarry: Would anybody by chance got a extra copy of "Pixel Piracy"? It looks like it would be fun to play :)
thk47: the developers giving free-keys you might check their post here
Thanks for the heads up, though I might just skip it; begging a free copy from the dev at christmas time just feels wrong :\
You might like to pop over to Groupees.com "Just Chat" (see the chat tab towards the bottom of any bundle page there), where Black Mark drops by with some free games from time to time (many still to be given out).
low rated
Someone generous who can gift me Train Simulator 2015 or Goat Simulator (Both on steam) I would be very grateful! Pm me if you want to.
I'd like to get this dlc.

Please consider the other requests before mine. Thanks.
Does anyone have a spare copy of Pixel Piracy from one of the bundles it's been in? I'm curious but I've read a few too many bad things to convince myself to buy it.
low rated
uh huh
Post edited December 30, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
low rated
IF any kind-hearted person could spare a key for any of these: Guild Wars 2, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky. It'd make my belated Christmas/New Year's great. :) Also seeking Magic 2014 or 2015 if someone has it laying around & doesn't want it. Shame these are all on sale on Humble Bundle or Steam & no spare money for me to buy em myself. >< Thanks for your time & Happy New Year to all!
Post edited December 27, 2014 by 1337KittenFan
The large clear out at the end of the year....30 Steam keys from different bundles (no, sorry i am too lazy for a list).
First one get them all.

Have Fun
Schnuff: The large clear out at the end of the year....30 Steam keys from different bundles (no, sorry i am too lazy for a list).
First one get them all.

Have Fun
May I xD?
Schnuff: The large clear out at the end of the year....30 Steam keys from different bundles (no, sorry i am too lazy for a list).
First one get them all.

Have Fun
I try luck!

too late.. :)
Post edited December 27, 2014 by mtecko007
First one get them all.

Have Fun
HyperRED: May I xD?
you may ;)
pm sent
Have Fun
Schnuff:
Thank you!! :D