It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Has it occurred to anyone that he might not be a scammer but just a leach? :P

Mind you we are splitting hairs at this point, but I'm a sucker for details. XD
apehater: there are enough evidences to see that this account is not a common user and not just an alt of someone, its an alt of nes!
I know friend, I'm just bored. :P You know damn well I trust you.
tinyE: Mind you we are splitting hairs at this point, but I'm a sucker for details. XD
You mean splitting ass hairs in your case. ;P
low rated
This is the second time he bugs me :) maybe i was faster then him for Mechanic Escape and he holds a grudge.
And to others i see he also does that so i wont bother with him.
apehater: there are enough evidences to see that this account is not a common user and not just an alt of someone, its an alt of nes!
tinyE: I know friend, I'm just bored. :P You know damn well I trust you.
yes, you keep always telling this. but where is that trust, when i ask you about taking a ride in my van!
Hi guys!

like always im looking for some bundle games so if someone have a spare keys for:

Contagion
Goodbye Deponia

Like always i can back some games on return or u can choose some games on tremor. Thanks for reading guys!

PS: Thanks to The_ATM and GG162!! This comunity still having people amazing! +1 guys
Post edited October 08, 2015 by A.Ryan
Got some other games for ya from the bundle! Just reply to me here and I'll PM you the keys. First come first serve.

Gone Home (With Soundtrack) ohhh~ fancy!
Deporina
Chaos on Deporina

Don't care for any of these games as they just don't peak my interest in the slightest so yeah.
the_atm: Chaos on Deporina
Can I have this? Thank you.

edit: got it, thanks again the_atm.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by triock
the_atm: Got some other games for ya from the bundle! Just reply to me here and I'll PM you the keys. First come first serve.

Gone Home (With Soundtrack) ohhh~ fancy!
Deporina
Chaos on Deporina

Don't care for any of these games as they just don't peak my interest in the slightest so yeah.
Lol i just asked for gone home, can i grab it please?
the_atm: Deporina
Can I have "Deponia" ? :)
A.Ryan: Chaos on Deponia
Check your pms
low rated
So Westerado is on sale on STEAM right now, I remember playing the Free version a while back and loved it. If anyone is feeling generous I'd love the Steam version, thanks!
Post edited October 22, 2015 by the_atm
Someone else with a spare Chaos on Deponia ? Thanks
vladicaris: Someone else with a spare Chaos on Deponia ? Thanks
Sure, why not :-)
PMed! Enjoy!

---

I know it's a lot to ask, but if anyone has an extra key of Gemcraft, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Post edited October 13, 2015 by kjx
low rated
So I just bought Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty on Battle.net but I did not have enough to get Heart of the Swarm aswell.

So to any GOG users with Battle.net accounts can anyone gift me the Heart of the Swarm expansion?

I really want get ready for the Legacy of the Void expansion.

And how does gifting work in Battle.net?
low rated
I'm currently looking for a purely DRM-free version of regular Deponia via Humble Bundle. Steam key, not interested in them, you can keep them.

Thanks to anyone who helps me in that quest. Oh, and I have a giveaway running at the moment. Nevermind, the link is broken, thanks to them censorship advocates who killed all my rep. Search for "Humble Indie Bundle giveaway" for Sir You Are Being Hunted, Q.U.B.E. and Goodbye Deponia.