It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zombie Zoid

7R??E-TN5?A-E0XPA

? = K

and bump my last post for any extra Valdis Story: Abyssal City, Thanks in advance
[GIVE] Blood of the Werewolf (Steam)

Great metroidvania platform melee/shooter. I'd love to play it, but my PC specs are HORRIBLE. I'd love to trade for Pier Solar and the Great Architects or SimCity 4, but I'm willing to give it away no strings attached because of the kindness I've received here in the forums.

I'd really like it to go to a Metroidvania style game fan though, not someone that will just let it sit in their game collection gathering dust :) So!

Conditions of giveaway:

1. PM me your favorite metroidvania game!
2. Await further instructions.
EDIT: nvm
Post edited July 04, 2015 by LesterKnight99
I have a Steam key for Battlepaths too!

Requirements:

10+ rep
Registration date of May 2015 or earlier
Ask with a post here (because I don't know how to check someone's stats from PM)
wanderer_27: QbQbQb Desura code.
Would it be all right if I claimed this one?
QbQbQb is gone - Updated list.
wanderer_27: QbQbQb is gone - Updated list.
+1 for generosity!
LesterKnight99: Always been interested in borderlands, so I would love borderlands 1+2 from the humble bundle, please.

(To clarify, i've played a bit of both before via OnLive's trial period and steam's free weekend, but have never played them fully or really owned them, as the previously mentioned playtimes count as demos of the full thing.)
Someone's giving away Borderlands?
LesterKnight99: Always been interested in borderlands, so I would love borderlands 1+2 from the humble bundle, please.

(To clarify, i've played a bit of both before via OnLive's trial period and steam's free weekend, but have never played them fully or really owned them, as the previously mentioned playtimes count as demos of the full thing.)
Terrapin2190: Someone's giving away Borderlands?
Not sure what you mean here; humble bundle has that as its main page bundle, if that's what you mean.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by LesterKnight99
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous I would really love to play Her Story , It seems like one of those games that has a really great story and meaning behind it and I love those types of games.
low rated
i have company of heroes - extra steam key which is laying around in my inbox
92VC7-F0KR6-LXL3R
a thank would be nice! and your good to go
AlexZeusMercer: i have company of heroes - extra steam key which is laying around in my inbox
92VC7-F0KR6-LXL3R
A thank you for what? For you to use a key that you scammed from someone else and now you're pretending to be a good guy to blend in? Or a thank you for all the good people that you scammed from this forum? I need to before i say anything.

Not that i even believe that key was working in the first place...
AlexZeusMercer: i have company of heroes - extra steam key which is laying around in my inbox
92VC7-F0KR6-LXL3R
Cyraxpt: ...

Not that i even believe that key was working in the first place...
of course its already used before posted, open code dumb is the best way of being generous without doing a shit. and in case some takes you in question, you can always say its the big bot menace that redeemed the code already.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by Schnuff
low rated
Hello. Is it ok if i ask for 2 little steam games here?
Data Jammers: Fast Forward
Oil Rush

When i have something to offer i will post it here too!