It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If someone have a spare key to Talisman: Digital Edition and Talisman: Prologue + Gambler and Martyr Character Packs from HB I would give it a good home :)
high rated
legomaster: If someone have a spare key to Talisman: Digital Edition and Talisman: Prologue + Gambler and Martyr Character Packs from HB I would give it a good home :)
Done on all counts check PM and have a great day :)
Ever since I saw the LGR episode on this game, I need to play it! I would love it if someone could gift EU 1 to me.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-EU1/europa-universalis
:D
legomaster: If someone have a spare key to Talisman: Digital Edition and Talisman: Prologue + Gambler and Martyr Character Packs from HB I would give it a good home :)
cecil: Done on all counts check PM and have a great day :)
ty very much
If anyone has an Insurgency key leftover from the Humble Jumbo Bundle 3 I would appreciate it very much.I haven't got the chance to get it back then.
high rated
sirhamude: If anyone has an Insurgency key leftover from the Humble Jumbo Bundle 3 I would appreciate it very much.I haven't got the chance to get it back then.
Done.
sirhamude: If anyone has an Insurgency key leftover from the Humble Jumbo Bundle 3 I would appreciate it very much.I haven't got the chance to get it back then.
Cyraxpt: Done.
Wow, I didn't expect to get it at all, let alone that fast.Thank you very much :)
low rated
If anyone has an extra copy New Star Soccer 5 from the bundlestars Touchdown Bundle , I will be much appreciative :)
low rated
the sale ended
Post edited February 04, 2015 by ne_zavarj
low rated
Is there someone that have an extra key to get Akane the Kunoichi from the Indiegala Every monday pack, can i have it, please?
any extras from the humble star wars bundle would be appreciated

thanks
mxh178: any extras from the humble star wars bundle would be appreciated

thanks
Do you want KOTOR?
Out of the new Star Wars Humble Bundle, I'm only interested in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Thanks you all for considering.

Edit: Bought the Humble so please disregard my gift request.
Post edited February 15, 2015 by BenKii
Would be much appreciated if someone has a spare key for Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
mxh178: any extras from the humble star wars bundle would be appreciated

thanks
Mr.Caine: Do you want KOTOR?
sure! :)