It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Demzon: PMCopter on its way :)
'copter has landed. Thanks a lot!!
low rated
Thanks to all the gifters
Post edited December 24, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
I'd love to play Castle Crashers with my wife if anyone is feeling super generous. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
if anyone is feeling generous i would love to have castle crashers on steam, its going cheap :D

thanks
Pickle1477: I'd love to play Castle Crashers with my wife if anyone is feeling super generous. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
PM me your email. I think I will have just enough Steam wallet to pick it up for you in a few. Then I will be broke lol.

Edit: I will just PM you my Steam link and you can add me as a friend and I can just gift it to you that way.
Edit 2: Gift sent enjoy.
Post edited December 20, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
CrunchyKevlar: if anyone is feeling generous i would love to have castle crashers on steam, its going cheap :D

thanks
I do have Castle crashers on my Steam inventory but not sure its region locked or not PM me your SteamID i'll add you

EDIT : I've check my CC gift no regional restrictions marked

thk47: I do have Castle crashers on my Steam inventory but not sure its region locked or not PM me your SteamID i'll add you
Ki11s0n3: Good someone got it for him. Wish I could have given it to him as well, but I'm broke now :'(
actually i can gift you Bully but steam regional restriction forbid it, hope someone can get your wish :)
Post edited December 20, 2014 by thk47
low rated
CrunchyKevlar: if anyone is feeling generous i would love to have castle crashers on steam, its going cheap :D

thanks
thk47: I do have Castle crashers on my Steam inventory but not sure its region locked or not PM me your SteamID i'll add you
Good someone got it for him. Wish I could have given it to him as well, but I'm broke now :'(
hello, do anyone have sangfroid tales of werewolfs for me , i lost a Contest with it :/ kind of missunderstood the rules :/ i woulld realy like playin it , and i would give back whenever i can, would do it anyway sometime :) thx oh and cookies rules! COOOOKKIEEE!
If anyone feels blasphemous 'nuff to get me Fist of Jesus, that'd be great.
Okay, so here it goes. I really love the Fallout games (shame I was too late to get them on GOG) Fallout 1 being my favorite. Noe I have never played Fallout 3 or New Vegas, always been a little bit afraid, as they are fps games. But now after watching some gameplay, they do look really fun in their own way. So since there are a lot of sales on Steam, I was wondering if anyone could gift me Fallout 3 GOTY or/and New Vegas Ultimate Edition. Looks like they are 11$ a piece now. I couldn't figure out which to get, so I guess either one would be okay. I don't have anything to give back at the moment, but I could owe you one in the future soon. Thanks for the consideration, hoping to try these games!
Pickle1477: I'd love to play Castle Crashers with my wife if anyone is feeling super generous. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Ki11s0n3: PM me your email. I think I will have just enough Steam wallet to pick it up for you in a few. Then I will be broke lol.

Edit: I will just PM you my Steam link and you can add me as a friend and I can just gift it to you that way.
Thanks again, played it last night for a couple hours and loved it!
If anyone is feeling generous enough, I'd like to try Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, I have played the first one for over 500 hours and I'd like to give the second game a try. Currently it is on sale, the sale will end in 27 hours, so if anyone got an extra copy or just feel generous that'd be appreciated.
Ki11s0n3: PM me your email. I think I will have just enough Steam wallet to pick it up for you in a few. Then I will be broke lol.

Pickle1477: Thanks again, played it last night for a couple hours and loved it!
No problem, hoping to get some more money to gift some more and pick myself up Bully.
Post edited December 21, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
low rated
Someone kind-hearted who can gift me Train Simulator 2015 (Steam)? Its currently 85% off for 48 hours. Pm me if you are about to do it. Merry Christmas! guys.
Post edited December 22, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
low rated
If someone feels generous, maybe could help me get the portal bundle froms steam sales, please?