It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Speaking of the Humble Weekly Bundle, the only games I'm wanting from it is Shank and Shank 2. I love the art style of them, and they are from the makers of Mark of the Ninja. Thanks to anyone who has an extra!
high rated
Pickle1477: Speaking of the Humble Weekly Bundle, the only games I'm wanting from it is Shank and Shank 2. I love the art style of them, and they are from the makers of Mark of the Ninja. Thanks to anyone who has an extra!
Watch who you be saying dem words to. Check your PM.
Pickle1477: Speaking of the Humble Weekly Bundle, the only games I'm wanting from it is Shank and Shank 2. I love the art style of them, and they are from the makers of Mark of the Ninja. Thanks to anyone who has an extra!
samlii: Watch who you be saying dem words to. Check your PM.
Holy crap, thanks so much for both!!!
Does anybody have a spare Shank 1 key?
ggf162: Does anybody have a spare Shank 1 key?
Sure, check your PM.
high rated
Ki11s0n3: I know it's prolly a lot to ask, but I would really love to play 100% Orange Juice. It looks like a real awesome board game.

If you want as well you can add me on Steam to see that I actually activated it on my account.
Not a lot to ask at all, I've got a key for that around somewhere. Probably somewhere around your PMs ;)

While I'm at it, and I know this is a longshot: does someone have a key for Fate: The Traitor Soul from the Destiny Bundle at Bundlestars and does not know what to do with it?
Ki11s0n3: I know it's prolly a lot to ask, but I would really love to play 100% Orange Juice. It looks like a real awesome board game.

If you want as well you can add me on Steam to see that I actually activated it on my account.
Badseeder: Not a lot to ask at all, I've got a key for that around somewhere. Probably somewhere around your PMs ;)
Thanks gonna install and play now
This isn't a game, more like dlc. I am giving away a code for smite. It gives you Thanatos and the Jack the Reaper skin. If anybody wants it, reply or message me.
Anyone got a spare shank 2 code? loved the 1st one
Post edited October 20, 2014 by friendofcabbage
If someone feels generous I would like to try The Baconing from Humble Weekly Sale
Is somebody here with another shank 1 code?
Hey guys i know this is probably a long shot but i thought i would ask here.

the game isent on sale but if any one has the extra cash i would really like to play signs of life

http://store.steampowered.com/app/263200/

im itching for a new sandbox game but at this time i am broke. thank you guys.
If someone missed the XCOM giveaway by GMG, I still have my key as I've bought the game ages ago.. So if you want it, reply to this.
... And it's gone....
Post edited October 20, 2014 by blotunga
low rated
I've totally fallen in love with the artstyle of Mark of The Ninja and the Shank games. But I've never played them and I wont have that much money to throw around any time soon. Can someone maybe help me out? I would really appriciate it! :)
high rated
Have steam, PM if interested:
- The Culling of the Cows (enjoy SpectrumX and legomaster)
- CHIP (enjoy vladicaris)

edit: all gone
Post edited October 21, 2014 by alexkoti