It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wakka66: Anyone got a spare Thief Gold key from the HB?
I do.
Ok,
I have Hitman: Absolution, Deus Ex: Invisible War, and Just Cause available through Humblebundle...

I would like any of the Tomb Raider games if anyone has any spare.

EDIT: All have been given away now.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by HaydenRead
HaydenRead: Ok,
I have Hitman: Absolution, Deus Ex: Invisible War, and Just Cause available through Humblebundle...

You should try here, the thread dedicated to trading. You will have more luck there:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
high rated
Hey i still have in my steam inventory one copy of Mirror's Edge .
So if someone is interested in that game, just send a pm to me and i will write you my steam so you can add me .
fifoker: Hey i still have in my steam inventory one copy of Mirror's Edge .
So if someone is interested in that game, just send a pm to me and i will write you my steam so you can add me .
Thanks for your generosity. I`ve got the game. +rep
HaydenRead: Ok,

EDIT: Hitman and Just Cause have been given away now, still have Deus Ex if anyone wants it
Oooh, nice game, hitman! I've played some of blood money and i liked it. If no-one has claimed Deus-Ex yet, may I? Thank you.
If anyone has Strike Vector spare from the current weekly Humble Bundle I would really appreciate it...
HaydenRead: If anyone has Strike Vector spare from the current weekly Humble Bundle I would really appreciate it...
pm incoming
If anyone has a spare Hitman game from the bundle, I'd love it (especially Blood Money or Absolution) :)
Can offer Antisquad Steam and Arclays Complex Desura to make it a trade if wanted.
I just wanted to give my humble thanks and appreciation to A.Ryan for gifting me a game without me asking for it. I think such generosity deserves some recognition and this seems like the right place to show just that.

Thank you again, A.Ryan
high rated
Just leaving this here.

Miasmata: JK2Y9-Y5J7I-VJB4T
Post edited August 01, 2014 by Demzon
Demzon: Just leaving this here.

Thank you
high rated
Demzon: Just leaving this here.

Kronos_: Thank you
Your Welcome, enjoy :)
Legend of Dungeon: P6N2T-PCDE3-6ZX54
Demzon: Your Welcome, enjoy :)
Legend of Dungeon: P6N2T-PCDE3-6ZX54
Thanks, I got it.
I would actually really appreciate either Hitman: Contracts or Deus Ex: HR from the Humble Bundle
Post edited August 01, 2014 by ggf162