It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

seikus: ...
Sent.
Thank you.
low rated
Any of those games would be nice if someone have it spare :

Deus Ex: Invisible war
Deus Ex: the fall
Hitman Absolution
high rated
Bundle Leftovers: The Return

All gone.

- Quest Run
- 99 Levels to Hell
- The Samaritan Paradox

I also have another game that i bought for a giveaway (nothing big) and i was wondering, can i do some kind of contest for it here? Do i need to make a new thread for it?
Post edited July 28, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Bundle Leftovers: The Return

Available:

- Quest Run
- 99 Levels to Hell
- The Samaritan Paradox

I also have another game that i bought for a giveaway (nothing big) and i was wondering, can i do some kind of contest for it here? Do i need to make a new thread for it?
I would really like to try The Samaritan Paradox please. Regarding your question you should make another thread if you want to do a contest or giveaway as this is a game request thread mainly. :)
Post edited July 28, 2014 by stg83

Available:

- Quest Run
- 99 Levels to Hell
- The Samaritan Paradox

ohh, 99 Levels to Hell please, if avaible

Available:

- Quest Run
- 99 Levels to Hell
- The Samaritan Paradox

Quest run :)
Oh wow, now i feel dumb, was refreshing the page from time to time and wondering if nobody wanted it and just now i noticed that there is a new page, lol. Sorry for the delay, gonna procede to pm you with the links.
Post edited July 28, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Oh wow, now i feel dumb, was refreshing the page from time to time and wondering if nobody wanted it and just now i noticed that there is a new page, lol. Sorry for the delay, gonna procede to pm you with the links.
thank you for 99 levels to hell
Cyraxpt: Oh wow, now i feel dumb, was refreshing the page from time to time and wondering if nobody wanted it and just now i noticed that there is a new page, lol. Sorry for the delay, gonna procede to pm you with the links.
Thanks again for The Samaritan Paradox, much appreciated. :)
If anyone has "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light" spare from the current Humble Bundle I would really appreciate it...
Post edited July 30, 2014 by HaydenRead
low rated
I am also looking for The Last Remnant as well if anyone has a copy.

Here is my Steam so you know I activate it: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ki11sone/
low rated
i would like to play Octodad dadliest catch from steam, please.
low rated
For my 2 year steam anniversary, I would like to get The pinball fx 2 core pack please?

Thanks In Advance!

Edit: Ok, I've seen a lot of low rated posts around here. Who is doing it?
Post edited July 31, 2014 by Th3R3n3gad3
I have a coupon for 90% off of <span class="bold">Ultratron</span> available, if anyone would like to have it. Just reply to this post and I'll PM a link to my profile so that you can friend me (only way to give coupons away on Steam.)

EDIT: Taken
Post edited July 30, 2014 by genkicolleen