It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Desperate request of Scribblenauts Unlimited - http://store.steampowered.com/app/218680

It's on sale too, and only 3hrs left I'm a bit broke right now, can't buy it..

Hoping someone would give me a copy.. Thanks in advance!
One last bump for Retro City Rampage as it's still on sale on steam. thanks
My wishlist:

Batman: Arkham City - GotYE
Batman: Arkham Asylum - GotYE

Thank you
low rated
if anyone's feeling gifty here's my wishlist:

Batman: Arkham City - GotYE
Batman: Arkham Asylum - GotYE
Terraria
Payday 1 or 2
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
The Walking Dead
Magicka
Space Hulk
Dawn of War 1 or 2
Final Fantasy VII
low rated
Some games I've seen kind people give away and like to have a piece of that cake:
Zeno Clash
Serious Sam HD 1&2
Terraria

One that would be nice addition to my collection (but please consider others first as I'm not a huge Batman fan as other probably are):
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition

Also one SPECIAL wish that come with a big PRETTY PLEASE for me humble 4x games adorer:
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Azrael360: Do Guest Passes expire in the Inventory if they are not used?

I've been trying to get rid of three Red Orchestra 2 passes with no luck, nobody wants them. But if they will expire at some point (guest passes don't have an expiration date like the coupons), then maybe I will just leave them to rot in my Inventory... (:P)
niniendowarrior: My RO Guest passes were consumed rather quickly. Have you tried posting in the ninja thread?
I did... no one answered (:P)

DyNaer: guess passes act as the same way coupon does.

if you really want to get rid off and or can't find someone interested; use trashbot ;) (i'm pretty sure you know it ^^)
Yeah, I know it :)
The problem is they are not tradeable so I have to send them manually as a gift, and the owner of TrashBot said that he is not receiving passes anymore, because it takes time from him to receive them and then to distribute them...

OculisTerrae: I'm willing to take one of your hands ;)
Thanks! :P
I'll send you a PM with further instructions (if you still want it/them) ;)
Post edited October 18, 2013 by Azrael360
— X —
Post edited October 19, 2013 by Azrael360

I've been trying to get rid of three Red Orchestra 2 passes with no luck, nobody wants them. But if they will expire at some point (guest passes don't have an expiration date like the coupons), then maybe I will just leave them to rot in my Inventory... (:P)
I'm willing to take RO Guest passes:)

Kronos_: I'm willing to take RO Guest passes:)
Great! :)
Although, I just found out that you can't send more than one of these passes to a person who already have one... (:P), so for now, I can only send you just one. I'll give you further details via PM ;)
high rated
ne_zavarj: Batman AA GotY .

Thank you .
I'll pick this one up.
akhliber: I'd love a chance to play either of the Batman Arkham games, but may not have the funds before the sale ends, if someone is feeling particularly generous (and so long as requests before mine have been addressed, as I do have games to play.) Thanks for reading!
I can do Asylum here too.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by samlii
Batman Arkham Asylum or Batman: Arkham City if someone have spare ? Thank you.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by vladicaris
samlii: I'll pick this one up.
I can do Asylum here too.
Thank you .
PeterPanPirate: Just two from bundle stars:

1) The First Templar Steam Special Edition
2) Cannon Fodder 3

thanx in advance
Bumping
Tempted to post a request, but going to pass.

However, I will give +1's and thanks to the gifters.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: Tempted to post a request, but going to pass.

However, I will give +1's and thanks to the gifters.
How many times do I have to tell you - nobody is just going to BUY you a volcanic island to turn into a den of evil mastermindery! O_o