It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Anyone with a spare copy of Sword of the Stars 2 from Indie Gala June? Thanks in advance.
its word of the stars complete and not the sequel in the IGJ
triock: Anyone with a spare copy of Sword of the Stars 2 from Indie Gala June? Thanks in advance.
SirEyeball: its word of the stars complete and not the sequel in the IGJ
Nope, SotS 2 is one of unlocked games. :p
Post edited June 17, 2013 by triock
ahh have they been unlocked rushes to get them
high rated
ww_gog: Would it be possible to ask for Pirates of the Black Cove or Recettear in case someone with an extra copy is looking around to gift one? I'm not fast in the ninja threads the times I go in there so was hoping to preempt at least one, if not both, of these key drops by posting in here. Thanks in any case.
Check PM
Just looking for these if someone has the extra keys

Lucius key
Proteus key
Hotline Miami key

Steam:
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
Antichamber
if anyone has a spare Sword of the Stars 1 + Sword of the Stars 2 key I'll give them a good home. But please fulfill Triock's first :D
Something I'd like to have: Battlefield 4 Alpha :)
Just Need 2 Games:
-Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box
-Left 4 Dead 2
Thanks in Advance!
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
updated no joy on the last one but thanks anyway
Post edited June 20, 2013 by abolat
If anyone is feeling generous and would like you gift me Ghostbusters the Videogame on GamersGate, I would absolutely adore you. It's on sale right now for $2.49
Post edited June 17, 2013 by crazed_undead
I am looking for a copy of River of Time and the DLC Phileasons Secret in English as I can't buy them in Denmark am Also looking for Both DLCs to X-Com EU and the new viking DLCs for CK2 if anyone feels generous please

Also Dominion 3 on GG
NEO Scavenger Desura
and Titan quest and Organ Trail on steam would be very welcome
Post edited June 18, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: Dominion 3 on GG
If anyone is able to fulfill this request, I'd gladly be the next one in line. Thanks in advance!
Little BUMP for me (Unepic steam key is someone has one to spare) :)
* Kindly gifted to lugum by Bigs (just below, so please, uprep him) *

I'm doing this request on behalf of lugum (as he has some issues posting in the forum).

He would be grateful if someone could gift Vox (PWYW) to him (he told me he'd be fine with just the game, though soundtrack is only a few cents more). ;)

(here's one of lugum's posts, to contact him)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul. ;)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
Thespian*: I'm doing this request on behalf of lugum (as he has some issues posting in the forum).

He would be grateful if someone could gift Vox (PWYW) to him (he told me he'd be fine with just the game, though soundtrack is only a few cents more). ;)

(here's one of lugum's posts, to contact him)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul. ;)
It's coming... I think... not sure... think Google Payments wend down...

AND SENT
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bigs