It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

also,my Steam wishlist:
Fortune Summoners
Chantelise A Tale of Two Sisters
Recettear:An Item Shop's Tale
The Walking Dead
Stellar Impact
Guns of Icarus Online

[EDIT]:thanks Jxrdan for Deponia
Post edited June 17, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
YellowAries: I already have Deponia for Steam. I apologize for not updating my post, I had one in the GOG and Steam threads and only updated one.
No problem, it's great that you managed to get it. Taking a little longer than expected to receive the keys anyway, I see someone just below your post that might like it. Enjoy the game, looks neat :)
YellowAries: I already have Deponia for Steam. I apologize for not updating my post, I had one in the GOG and Steam threads and only updated one.
Jxrdan: No problem, it's great that you managed to get it. Taking a little longer than expected to receive the keys anyway, I see someone just below your post that might like it. Enjoy the game, looks neat :)
Yup =) Im going to play it tonight! I can't wait!! Thanks for thinking of me ^_^
sulc84: If someone have still life 1 spare key,that would be great :) Have second one.Thanks
l0rdtr3k: does anyone have a spare Deponia key?
Sending these to your inbox when I get them.
Thanks Bigs for Pirates of Black Cove! Very kind of you.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by ww_gog
One last bump for Kerbal Space Program... ~13 hours left on the sale
high rated
sulc84: If someone have still life 1 spare key,that would be great :) Have second one.Thanks
l0rdtr3k: does anyone have a spare Deponia key?
te_lanus: if anyone has a spare Post Apocalyptic Mayhem: DLC - Chaos Pack key they don't need I'll give it a good home
Zorder: So far I'm interested in Nikopol.
Keys sent to your inbox, enjoy.
Jxrdan: Keys sent to your inbox, enjoy.
You;re quite a generous fellow. I'm glad we have people like you here in the community.
I was just fortunate to be able to fulfill those requests, it's a great community with many generous people here. This thread among many others is a testament to that. Besides, I felt guilty for entering a few of the forum giveaways today :)
Thank you very Much
Jxrdan: I was just fortunate to be able to fulfill those requests, it's a great community with many generous people here. This thread among many others is a testament to that. Besides, I felt guilty for entering a few of the forum giveaways today :)
Don't feel guilty.
There is nothing more depressing than a giveaway that no-one wants to enter....
I am looking for a copy of River of Time and the DLC Phileasons Secret in English as I can't buy them in Denmark am Also looking for Both DLCs to X-Com EU and the new viking DLCs for CK2 if anyone feels generous please
Post edited June 17, 2013 by SirEyeball
Received and redeemed, thank you! +1
Seriously the last bump - as the deal will be over by the time I get back to a PC

One last bump for Kerbal Space Program on Steam - 33% off... ~6 hours left on the sale
nvm.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by triock