It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could anyone feeling generous please gift me Precipice of Darkness 1 or 2?

I asked for Killing Floor and Mirror's Edge earlier but they won't work on my system.

Thank you in advance to any generous people
So, first post here. I wanted to check on the rules for this particular thread. I looked at the first page, but it the asking/giving just kind of started without much in the way of introduction.

Anyway, I have some spare keys that I don't mind spreading around if I see a request. I could use the karma, and keeping them all in a text file seems kind of selfish. I assume it is okay to just PM the key to the person making the request but wanted to be sure.

Thanks!
Ki11s0n3: Just looking for these if someone has the extra keys

Lucius key
Proteus key
Hotline Miami key
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection *Edit* was given to me by cstiffler thank you again

And this would most awesome Akaneiro: Demon Hunters on Steam for $10, reminds me a little bit of Okami which was an amazing game.
I could have sworn Akaneiro was f2p. Did that change?

Eh, nevermind. Maybe what I remember was a demo or something.

No, nevermind again. I distinctly remember installing this once without having to pay.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by nightrunner227
cstiffler: So, first post here. I wanted to check on the rules for this particular thread. I looked at the first page, but it the asking/giving just kind of started without much in the way of introduction.

Anyway, I have some spare keys that I don't mind spreading around if I see a request. I could use the karma, and keeping them all in a text file seems kind of selfish. I assume it is okay to just PM the key to the person making the request but wanted to be sure.

Thanks!
Well there aren't any rules - peeps post what they'd love to have and gifters gift them via PM but if helps if you reply to the request so the request shows as fulfilled ;-)
Momo1991: Well there aren't any rules - peeps post what they'd love to have and gifters gift them via PM but if helps if you reply to the request so the request shows as fulfilled ;-)
Thanks! I see Ki11s0n3 edited his post but I will do that in the future.
Would anyone mind sending FTL as a gift? I just had to fork up 120$ for Father's Day.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by nightrunner227
Momo1991: Well there aren't any rules - peeps post what they'd love to have and gifters gift them via PM but if helps if you reply to the request so the request shows as fulfilled ;-)
cstiffler: Thanks! I see Ki11s0n3 edited his post but I will do that in the future.
Yes, some gift seekers DO update their posts when their requests are fulfilled - not always but usually. Or they update them when there are new bundles with game(s) they'd like.

Just look back in the thread a bit to see and thanks! ;-)
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Momo1991
wishlist bump

Thank you .
Got the games in a trade instead :) thanks anyway people!
Post edited June 15, 2013 by abolat
Anyone have a spare Steam key for the AI War: Ancient Shadows DLC from Indie Royale Arclight? It would be much appreciated =)

EDIT: Gifted by SirEyeball - thanks mate!
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Asbeau
Asbeau: Anyone have a spare Steam key for the AI War: Ancient Shadows DLC from Indie Royale Arclight? It would be much appreciated =)
Is AI war any good btw. I am getting you the key here Free games now so don't fret it is on the way ;)

it usually takes a couple of hours so be patient with me
Post edited June 14, 2013 by SirEyeball
Asbeau: Anyone have a spare Steam key for the AI War: Ancient Shadows DLC from Indie Royale Arclight? It would be much appreciated =)
SirEyeball: Is AI war any good btw. I am getting you the key here Free games now so don't fret it is on the way ;)

Thanks very much, that's very kind of you!

AI War is really great but very 'hardcore', I haven't been playing for long and I find it very, very difficult so far.The learning curve is massive, but from what I've seen on YouTube it's spectacular if you can stick with it and get further in.

If you want to try it, the demo is HUGE and could keep you going for weeks!
SirEyeball: Is AI war any good btw. I am getting you the key here Free games now so don't fret it is on the way ;)

Asbeau: Thanks very much, that's very kind of you!

AI War is really great but very 'hardcore', I haven't been playing for long and I find it very, very difficult so far.The learning curve is massive, but from what I've seen on YouTube it's spectacular if you can stick with it and get further in.

If you want to try it, the demo is HUGE and could keep you going for weeks!
thanks I have been eyeing it for a while is it a 4x game or more straight forward build and fight
Asbeau:
SirEyeball: thanks I have been eyeing it for a while is it a 4x game or more straight forward build and fight
I guess it fits under the RTS category, but it's deeper and more complex than any RTS I've ever experienced with elements of tower defence, grand strategy, and economic management, and I've barely grasped the basics. Try that demo!

I just hope I can master it enough to try the multiplayer - the 1 player game is good but I think playing with others would be amazing.
SirEyeball: thanks I have been eyeing it for a while is it a 4x game or more straight forward build and fight
Asbeau: I guess it fits under the RTS category, but it's deeper and more complex than any RTS I've ever experienced with elements of tower defence, grand strategy, and economic management, and I've barely grasped the basics. Try that demo!

I just hope I can master it enough to try the multiplayer - the 1 player game is good but I think playing with others would be amazing.
Thx installing the demo now ;)