It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
After being inspired by how generous some GOG community members are, and soon after having received a much desired gift as well (thanks again, Cadaver747!), I felt this to be a good community to give my own unused keys on a first come first serve basis. These are all indie games from bundles. I might have some more later, I could only find a portion of all my unused keys for now.

All I ask is that you don't redeem what you don't really want so it's left for those who do, and to post or PM me if you redeemed any of these, so I can update this post as soon as I'm able to.

EDIT
The following were gone pretty quickly!

Offspring Fling
Dungeon Defenders + DLC
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP x2
Splice
Machinarium
Sol Exodus x2
Fibrillation
Puzzle Bots
The Adventures of Shuggy

The rest have been merged in this post!
Post edited April 06, 2013 by klatch
klatch:
Wow, I own everything so not snatching, but +1 to you, good sir!
klatch: After being inspired by how generous some GOG community members are, and soon after having received a much desired gift as well (thanks again, Cadaver747!), I felt this to be a good community to give my own unused keys on a first come first serve basis. These are all indie games from bundles. I might have some more later, I could only find a portion of all my unused keys for now.

All I ask is that you don't redeem what you don't really want so it's left for those who do, and to post or PM me if you redeemed any of these, so I can update this post as soon as I'm able to.

Offspring Fling
Steam: IIP20-YBIA2-Y2890

Dungeon Defenders + DLC
Steam: FT0LK-W034P-GJEZD

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (x2)
Steam: H7JI7-Y9LF7-G0C9N
Steam: LWFMW-8YKWA-308BB

Splice
Steam: 2B079-7MQ42-V89XZ

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Steam: GKTV3-RW76I-4NTM9

Machinarium
Steam: 45VV8-4PNP9-Q6ACF

Sol Exodus (x2)
Steam: ML9CJ-7KGTG-DYCHJ
Desura: K18E2-RA903-2GKZC-SHISQ-O6DVT

Fibrillation
Desura: PH8D6-S1EWW-OUMSK-60ZW2-ULJAG

Geneforge Saga
Steam: 8Q366-W5I0W-AZZNX

Gemini Rue
Steam: 2P8XZ-3V7D6-65TBC

Puzzle Bots
Steam: 2QX4Q-L3CWY-333Q9

Blackwell Deception
Steam: 2QX3A-C5VJB-380Y5

The Adventures of Shuggy
Steam: CXP5M-JPBPD-WKQ3C

The Ship 2-pack steam gift
(PM me, and the first will receive my request for a steam id or email address so I can send the Steam gift)
Got Machinarium, thanks.
klatch: Dungeon Defenders + DLC
Steam: FT0LK-W034P-GJEZD
Thanks a lot, got this one :)
Got The Adventures of Shuggy, appreciate it and thank you !
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Darthprymus
klatch: Gemini Rue
Steam: 2P8XZ-3V7D6-65TBC
I'm not sure if I got this. When I tried to activate, steam said that I already have it, but I don't remember buying this game and now is on my library. Thanks anyway!
First, a bug, the activation window was blank, then showed up that I had already the game.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by JouinUP
NR anything, Klatch but have some rep ;-) Thanks for your generosity!
klatch: Fibrillation
Desura: PH8D6-S1EWW-OUMSK-60ZW2-ULJAG
Wow! Very kind of you mate to drop these codes. I redeemed Fibrillation. Thanks very much!
Better them used than collecting dust, right? ;-)

By the way, if anyone notices any of games are already gone but some time later not yet marked, I'd like to know too!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by klatch
Since there a lot of Steam users here, can I use this thread to ask about a game? Anyone know anything about "Alien Zombie Megadeath"?

I don't want it, I just want to know about it. Thanks
Post edited April 05, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: Since there a lot of Steam users here, can I use this thread to ask about a game? Anyone know anything about "Alien Zombie Megadeath"?

Well, I only know that it was on an old Indie Royale bundle...
tinyE: Since there a lot of Steam users here, can I use this thread to ask about a game? Anyone know anything about "Alien Zombie Megadeath"?

Stooner: Well, I only know that it was on an old Indie Royale bundle...
That's more than I knew before. :D Thanks Stooner.
^^ you're welcome! :P

It's basically an arena shooter that plays like a single screen platformer. Very arcade-like.

Like Stooner mentioned, it was part of Indie Royale's April Fools Bundle.

klatch: It's basically an arena shooter that plays like a single screen platformer. Very arcade-like.

Like Stooner mentioned, it was part of Indie Royale's April Fools Bundle.
I went to steam and looked at a few stills and it looked halfway fun. I'll toss it into a giveaway somewhere down the line.