It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
can anyone give me an extra copy of XCOM?
updating wishlist

all steam games

1) doom 3 pack

2) castle crashers (on sale right now)
http://www.gamersgate.com/borderlands?aff=ggnews

It's Borderlands week on GamersGate. Wouldn't mind a copy of Borderlands 1 or 2.
Could anyone please gift me Hotline Miami on steam?
It´s only 5$ now.
Does anyone have a Steam code for Skyrim? My girlfriend's a big fan and we wanna take turns playing together but I'm short on cash atm :)

Received! Thanks to Shane-o! :)
Post edited March 28, 2013 by A_Future_Pilot
Update:

Fist Puncher (desura)

Any of the broken sword games(anything)

Eschalon book 3 (when it comes out, that is.) (steam)

Edit: Just to avoid another misunderstanding, Ian, you gave me eschalon book 2. Last time, there was a huge misunderstanding regarding Me and Ian. Just clearing this up now, or else I'll probably go into the negatives again.
Post edited March 28, 2013 by dracomage1996
Hitman Absolution, 75% off now on Steam.
I would like Just Cause 2,since it's preaty cheap on Steam
I would not mind at all if someone gave me a key to Hotline Miami from the steam promo
If someone feels generous, Titan Quest Gold is on my wishlist, currently on sale on Steam.
Assectator: Looking for Prison Architect if anyone's feeling that generous. Also would love Vice City and San Andreas on Steam, had the discs but lost them in a move years ago.

Most of the titles I'm really looking forward to are not out yet though (Dead State & Shadowrun Returns), and I sadly missed them on Kickstarter.
Picked up both GTA's today as they were really cheap and I had barely enough in the paypal to sort that out. Still looking for Prison Architect though, cheers.
dracomage1996: Update:

Fist Puncher (desura)

Edit: Just to avoid another misunderstanding, Ian, you gave me eschalon book 2. Last time, there was a huge misunderstanding regarding Me and Ian. Just clearing this up now, or else I'll probably go into the negatives again.
I did indeed young man, and I still feel bad about that misunderstanding +1
dracomage1996: Update:

Fist Puncher (desura)

Ian: I did indeed young man, and I still feel bad about that misunderstanding +1
thats okay ian. we all make mistakes.
Noep
Post edited March 29, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Steam:
Fantasy Wars
Dwarfs!?
King Arthur: The Role-Playing Game
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Ys 1 and 2 Chronicles +
Kenshi
Evoland
Tropico 4