It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

buckstone: King Arthur game, HOI3, Gun metal, Galactic Arms Race, Star Wolves2, just keys that will go unused
Are you giving away or wanting
Deleted
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Darthprymus
Bit of a long shot, but any extra copies of XCOM?

Thanks!
Post edited March 23, 2013 by mxh178
i would be juiced to get:

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy

while the steam Indie Spring Sale is still active.

i know it sounds like some hentai or something awesome like Goldenboy, but its an RPG.
^_^
thanks!
Would love Europa universalis 3 and the downloadable content if anyone has the keys to spare (My card doesn't work on any of the bundle sites outside of humble) Thanks.

Received, Mega thank you to samlii
Post edited March 26, 2013 by Darthprymus
HI, just thought I can ask if anyone has a spare King Arthur Collection from one of the recent bundles? In case you don't think you'll play the game and not sure what to do with the key, I'd be lucky if you choose me. Thank you!

Edit: Was lucky enough to receive a key for this from samlii. Thank you!!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by ww_gog
Wishlist:

-Humble THQ Bundle
-Roboblitz
-Just Cause 2

Thanks!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by dovahcore
my short wish list; sid meiers pirates! thanks
GamersGate is having a sale for Shogan 2 and Rome: Total War... If anyone doesnt want their steam copy of either game, I'd be happy to give it a new home :-)
Garrys mod
i want to play it with my brother but i haven't got enough money(i lack about 40 cents).I could buy a dota 2 key in return if someone is interested
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Kaliosmasteris
Anyone want Waking Mars on Steam?
nightrunner227: Anyone want Waking Mars on Steam?
Thanks nightrunner :)
Post edited March 25, 2013 by teshra
Would really appreciate it if anyone has spare keys from HIB or IndieGala:
I'm interested in the games which happen to be on sale on steam but keys are decent!
Have been a fan of indie so long! ^_^
- The Basement Collection
- The Binding Isaac + DLC
- GISH
- Super Meat boy
- A Game Of Dwarves
- World of Goo
- Bit.Trip
- The Ship ^_^
- AudioSurf
- Cubemen √ Thank you Momo1991
- Shank

Indie fan for all indie games, but these are the ones I remember that are from bundles, don't want anyone paying more than that for me :)

Steam Only
- JustCause2
- Gmod , Want to launch into space!!!! :D
-Terraria , Minecraft fans!
- Lucius !!!!!! XD
- Toki Tori

There are new titles such as Don't starve, but way too much, I can't convince myself to take any. They're really good, you should enjoy them yourself.

Japanese Art (widely known as anime) Games:
Only can think of two titles:
Analogue: A Hate Story
Recettear
I'm sure there's more

I seriously don't understand why people hate these games, and really want to try them to see why. Looks great. Not an anime fan either.

Thanks for everythin!

EDIT: Please rep the people below who completed my dreams!
Momo1991
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post2526
Post edited May 28, 2013 by drxenija
Looking for Prison Architect if anyone's feeling that generous. Also would love Vice City and San Andreas on Steam, had the discs but lost them in a move years ago.

Most of the titles I'm really looking forward to are not out yet though (Dead State & Shadowrun Returns), and I sadly missed them on Kickstarter. :(
low rated
If somebody can ,please give me a gift Bioshock infinite , Skyrim or far cry 3