It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good news for all space explorers! No Man’s Sky has received update 3.5 titled Prisms which dramatically refreshes the gaming experience. The universe has never looked better, with reflections, new texture effects, more biome detail, improved lighting, and more.

To celebrate this update’s release, Now Man’s Sky receives a 50% discount on GOG.COM that will last until 28th June 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Might be time to give this a retry. I got discouraged very early in the tutorial when I could not find a resource it said I needed (I do not remember what). It might have caused my death, I do not remember exactly.
justanoldgamer: Might be time to give this a retry. I got discouraged very early in the tutorial when I could not find a resource it said I needed (I do not remember what). It might have caused my death, I do not remember exactly.
I encourage you to stick with it. It takes some time to truly get used to how the game plays but once you figure everything out, it becomes a truly limitless sandbox of adventure and exploration.
Patchnotes

*scrolling though the notes, bored*

* -Appearance

"OMG Finally, hell y..."

... Modifier UI Refresh- *

... *blank stare waving two middlefingers at the screen*
Post edited June 02, 2021 by Anothername
I'm out of the loop. Did they ever fix the online gated content?
my name is capitayn catte: I'm out of the loop. Did they ever fix the online gated content?
I think they did, if you mean the living ship thing. And then added more (expeditions).
GOG.com: [...] No Man’s Sky has received update 3.5 titled Prisms which dramatically refreshes the gaming experience.
Then maybe you should update the game's "cover" art across your store to something that says "Prisms". The current art, which says "Expeditions", could easily lead people to believe that the GOG version is an update behind (or more, IDK how old that one is).
Glad to hear the update is available same day as it is on other platforms! Great job GOG and Hello Games.
Now separate google from credit card payments so gogle isn't spying on them when buying games here.
Kind of blows my mind that this game is still getting updates.
GOG.com: The universe has never looked better, with reflections, new texture effects, more biome detail, improved lighting, and more.
Can/may I create Life?

I would like to
Pat a tree; say "friends"
And create a new lifeform.
i_ni: Can/may I create Life?
Well, yes, but if you're hanging out on a video game store forum your chances aren't great.
Noishkel: Kind of blows my mind that this game is still getting updates.
Me too! xD Must admit I am tempted to give this game a second chance...
Post edited June 03, 2021 by matterbandit
BlueKronos: Glad to hear the update is available same day as it is on other platforms! Great job GOG and Hello Games.
And HOW, mine actually updated a day before the announcement!

EDIT: CDPR take note! They turned this game around 180 degrees, please do the same for CP 2k77!
Post edited June 03, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
my name is capitayn catte: I'm out of the loop. Did they ever fix the online gated content?
huan: I think they did, if you mean the living ship thing. And then added more (expeditions).
No, in the requirements, it states that desolation, living ships and a few other extra things are online components. So some content is gated off behind an online connection is needed.

As noted,
"Please note: GOG GALAXY is required to access online features for No Man's Sky.

The game features online components introduced in updates (SYNTHESIS, BYTEBEAT, LIVING SHIP, EXO MECH, CROSSPLAY, DESOLATION and ORIGINS) that require Internet connection.

Cross-platform multiplayer is supported."
Post edited June 03, 2021 by albinistic