It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lazarus_03:
truhlik: Yeah, real ninja never give up :) Finally found secret combination.

Thanks
Great work! Have fun!

Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Damn, missed it. Curious what was the answers?
Pretty sure XX was DE, ## was 11 or 03, and $% was where I got stuck
truhlik: As someone above wrote, this was a bit tough. Hope Lazarus don't mind if I write right solutions.

XX was CE (probably complete edition)
## was 03 (the easiest one :) )
$% was AA.

To found correct combination of XX and $% took me many failed attempts.
I don't mind at all. In fact, I thank you for revealing it. :)

CE - Complete Edition — correct, or Collectors Edition. I figured those two would be the first that comes into mind.
AA - because it sounds like ♪ Aaaaa ♪. It's a little tricky, since "Ah" or something would qualify too. But I just leave it for some trial and error detective work.
The last hint was indeed pretty much effort-free. ^^,
truhlik: Yeah, real ninja never give up :) Finally found secret combination.

Thanks
Lazarus_03: Great work! Have fun!

truhlik: As someone above wrote, this was a bit tough. Hope Lazarus don't mind if I write right solutions.

XX was CE (probably complete edition)
## was 03 (the easiest one :) )
$% was AA.

To found correct combination of XX and $% took me many failed attempts.
Lazarus_03: I don't mind at all. In fact, I thank you for revealing it. :)

CE - Complete Edition — correct, or Collectors Edition. I figured those two would be the first that comes into mind.
AA - because it sounds like ♪ Aaaaa ♪. It's a little tricky, since "Ah" or something would qualify too. But I just leave it for some trial and error detective work.
The last hint was indeed pretty much effort-free. ^^,
Ah I see. First thing that came to mind for me was GOTY, then definitive edition.

Yeah thought Lazarus was either your user name or chapter 11 in the bible.

Lol I was stuck with AH, then possibly UH or AG. Would have been stuck with CE…

Nice job and thanks for the generosity Lazarus.
Post edited November 22, 2021 by Tokyo_Bunny_8990
Lazarus_03:
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Ah I see. First thing that came to mind for me was GOTY, then definitive edition.
Yeah, the Definitive Edition fits the bill too. But I just assumed the Complete or Collectors Edition would be the safer bets.

Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Yeah thought Lazarus was either your user name or chapter 11 in the bible.
Ah, so that's how you came up with the 11. I've read that part of the Bible, but I didn't remember the chapter, just that it's on John. (mine's not from the Bible)

Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Lol I was stuck with AH, then possibly UH or AG. Would have been stuck with CE…
I'm aware the second hint is the most ambiguous.
I could've just said "battery size", but that would be a sure kill.
And I don't have an "H" on the code, so yeah… AA it is.

I was thinking that once the user got the first and last hint pinned, it would be easy to experiment on this second one.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Oh, and one last thing: maybe you should fix your chat settings. :)
To get the following, you would have to know that xy would be a common paper size outside the USA.

Outcast 1.1: 8XYF3-FYXFB-B88DB-8847F
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Ah I see. First thing that came to mind for me was GOTY, then definitive edition.
Lazarus_03: Yeah, the Definitive Edition fits the bill too. But I just assumed the Complete or Collectors Edition would be the safer bets.

Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Yeah thought Lazarus was either your user name or chapter 11 in the bible.
Lazarus_03: Ah, so that's how you came up with the 11. I've read that part of the Bible, but I didn't remember the chapter, just that it's on John. (mine's not from the Bible)

Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Lol I was stuck with AH, then possibly UH or AG. Would have been stuck with CE…
Lazarus_03: I'm aware the second hint is the most ambiguous.
I could've just said "battery size", but that would be a sure kill.
And I don't have an "H" on the code, so yeah… AA it is.

I was thinking that once the user got the first and last hint pinned, it would be easy to experiment on this second one.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Oh, and one last thing: maybe you should fix your chat settings. :)
No problem. I was just explaining my reasoning. They were good hints, just bugged me that I couldnt get them lol.

Lol thanks. Changed my chat setting.
Post edited November 23, 2021 by Tokyo_Bunny_8990
3 months of Discord Nitro
https://discord.com/billing/promotions/5XV4QQ7XWfWsZBmSADDTMNRS
Thank you very much!!!
Post edited November 25, 2021 by indie_
high rated
Divine Divinity
25C6A-97AEF-67696-6ADFD

Old game, but it is fun like Diablo, with more depth. Just tinker with the settings because you may need to on a modern machine so the graphics are not wonky. But it works fine!
Last 1!

Hotline Miami (first game)
6E945-A41C6-F192D-838BC

Damn guys that is some ninja skills! xD

Have fun =D
Post edited November 28, 2021 by Shmacky-McNuts
They could have been snapped up by bots.

You may want to obfuscate the codes in future, to allow humans a chance to redeem them.
Post edited November 28, 2021 by Mortius1
Well they were used pretty quick. So maybe they were. I had 3 bucks left and didn't mind, because they were cheap.

Probably won't do it at all. Unless xmas is cheaper than black friday deals.

Not so much as a thank you was the only thing I thought was rather rude, but whatever.
Post edited November 28, 2021 by Shmacky-McNuts
Shmacky-McNuts: Well they were used pretty quick. So maybe they were. I had 3 bucks left and didn't mind, because they were cheap.

Probably won't do it at all. Unless xmas is cheaper than black friday deals.

Not so much as a thank you was the only thing I thought was rather rude, but whatever.
I didn't take any of those keys but thank you for making the giveaways! If you want, consider alternatively the GOG community giveaway, people there almost always thank the donor.
Nah, I'm all set. The other guy was probably right, it was a bot and I just didn't think about it. But figured, oh well since it was a spur of the moment thing. I actually bought them because I had a forum game setup up. But in 4 hours nobody cared, so I was like. MEH! lol
A code for Outcast 1.1:
C3681-6F@@6-C##2A-1ECE5

@@ - the last 2 digits of a book title by George Orwell
## - number of cards in a regular deck
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers (steam)

9/T//////////NK//4-H//MC/////P8-ZR/Q/////////////9T

remove /