It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catac1ysm: Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Thank you very much Catac1ysm. +1.
AB2012: Thank you very much Catac1ysm. +1.
You are welcome!
high rated
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

V*!5Bone$D*fourDfourD*0D3@

@ = third letter of ABC
! = letter after R
* = F
$ = E
Catac1ysm: Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

V*!5Bone$D*fourDfourD*0D3@

@ = third letter of ABC
! = letter after R
* = F
$ = E
Thank you very much! +1
PMPMGamer: Thank you very much! +1
;-)
The Whispered World Special Edition

fiveSZ@3$6E(219+312)D!E3

$ = letter from 0 to 9
! = 124992/56
@ = letter before L
Catac1ysm: The Whispered World Special Edition

fiveSZ@3$6E(219+312)D!E3

$ = letter from 0 to 9
! = 124992/56
@ = letter before L
Duuude you made the code soo hard to figure out haha after 10 minutes of brainstorming I realized I'm just to stupid haha
Bumzuaheisl: Duuude you made the code soo hard to figure out haha after 10 minutes of brainstorming I realized I'm just to stupid haha
Congrats with new game :-)
I think the word "letter" instead "digit" blowed up your brain)))
It was just typo :(
Bumzuaheisl: Duuude you made the code soo hard to figure out haha after 10 minutes of brainstorming I realized I'm just to stupid haha
Catac1ysm: Congrats with new game :-)
I think the word "letter" instead "digit" blowed up your brain)))
It was just typo :(
I didn't get the game sadly, like I said I think Im to stupid xD:( I still didn't figured out the code
Bumzuaheisl: I didn't get the game sadly, like I said I think Im to stupid xD:( I still didn't figured out the code
It's really sad :-( The game was already taken by silent ninja without confirmation...
Are you ready to try again with one more key?
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Catac1ysm
The Whispered World Special Edition

five#Z%E$9A@B*B!F

% = letter before L
@ = 13311/459
* = Direct Current
! = 345
$ = digit from 0 to 9
# = letter before T
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Catac1ysm
Catac1ysm: The Whispered World Special Edition

five#Z%E$9A@B*B!F

% = letter before L
@ = 13311/459
* = Direct Current
! = 345
$ = digit from 0 to 9
# = letter before T
I don't get it, what do you mean by direct current or digit from0-9 :( you're codes are too hard for me I'm really not that smart
Bumzuaheisl: I don't get it, what do you mean by direct current or digit from0-9 :( you're codes are too hard for me I'm really not that smart
Direct Current = DC
digit from 0 to 9 = one digit from 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - you must try all of them.
Bumzuaheisl: I don't get it, what do you mean by direct current or digit from0-9 :( you're codes are too hard for me I'm really not that smart
Catac1ysm: Direct Current = DC
digit from 0 to 9 = one digit from 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - you must try all of them.
Oh noo I had too many wrong inputs on my account and now It says i can't input any more codes for a while :( bad luck I guess I almost had it :(((
Direwolf (steam)

JfiveQCA-nineAQPP-WTJ6three