It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow i new in here
Witcher 1
Eador Genesis
Mount and Blades
Thank broo
low rated
pringga: Thank broo
Wow,you are fast and slightly gre......
hey there, how could i participate in the give away ?
varavex18: hey there, how could i participate in the give away ?
Either post a code in the thread or be one of the quick and lucky few who manage to redeem one when somebody posts it.
Honestly, this thread and its giveaway method (code-dropping) are generally not a good idea, since a majority of the keys end up in the hands of bots. It's usually better to simply open up your own giveaway thread and either hold a raffle or make it first-come, first-served for posts asking for games, but it's up to you. If you still find the code-drop method more favorable, feel free.

This is a much better website for the code-dropping method, in my opinion. Prevents the bot-scumming:
http://keygiveaway.com/
varavex18: hey there, how could i participate in the give away ?
zeogold: Either post a code in the thread or be one of the quick and lucky few who manage to redeem one when somebody posts it.
Honestly, this thread and its giveaway method (code-dropping) are generally not a good idea, since a majority of the keys end up in the hands of bots. It's usually better to simply open up your own giveaway thread and either hold a raffle or make it first-come, first-served for posts asking for games, but it's up to you. If you still find the code-drop method more favorable, feel free.

This is a much better website for the code-dropping method, in my opinion. Prevents the bot-scumming:
http://keygiveaway.com/
thanks man i just got my pc recently so i've been trying to play some games
low rated
this looks really cool!
Huntsman: The Orphanage: T33NK-TX4D?-EGDXW

The Gentlemen Pack: WT7EL-C5FL2-MDR?M

? = A
Mount & Blade (GOG)

97226-?D?49-5?EF8-F84A8

? = C
Rebel Galaxy
( Key expire on June 27th at 23:59 )
if anyone wants a Gog Alan Wake American Nightmare key for personal use, PM me. expires june 27.

EDIT:
key's gone, M0Y0 was first
thanks for your interest! :)
Post edited June 13, 2017 by dyscode
I have an Alan Wake American Nightmare key I have no use for so it's up for grabs if anyone wants it.
Expires June 27

Key is taken, have a great day everyone :)
Post edited June 14, 2017 by Fluffboll
3 Steam keys for Kiln, protoype from the Amnesia Fortnight 2017

(separated last entry to counter ninja bots)

2FJK0-X6CP4-294K and 3

0YNZ2-P9CCN-F42Z and A

2B0DW-NVHTK-BN2X and K
Post edited June 19, 2017 by koima57
Steam key for 3 games: Cyborg Detonator + Beast Blaster + Zombie Boom

FPK?9-PRA4?-N5*7Y

?*? : This website?

* is a number
Post edited June 18, 2017 by vgezer