It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prismata Alpha M3S36-KE5HD-UZN5J-6FUA8
Prismata Reward 6332-8GA75B-E6A6-27Z97V

*Redemption Instructions https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/217375668
I've got two GOG codes from past free giveaways (Not sure when GOG codes expire?), didn't realise I already owned them.

RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013) : 8E4AF-D3D??-4??DC-29296 = What many gamers deem as Satan (not a personal view)

AGE OF WONDERS : 37B89-4??95-46B97-CBC3E = Car made by German automaker and a paper size

Hope they've not expired, on my profile it doesn't say anything.
Sniskerbobberton: I've got two GOG codes from past free giveaways (Not sure when GOG codes expire?), didn't realise I already owned them.

RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013) : 8E4AF-D3D??-4??DC-29296 = What many gamers deem as Satan (not a personal view)

AGE OF WONDERS : 37B89-4??95-46B97-CBC3E = Car made by German automaker and a paper size

Thanks, I will be taking that Audi.. I mean the Age of Wonders,. :-)
Also the first code is one ? short, then again, maybe it is not Teemo from League of Legends. :-)
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Noir_CZ
Sniskerbobberton: I've got two GOG codes from past free giveaways (Not sure when GOG codes expire?), didn't realise I already owned them.

Noir_CZ: Thanks, I will be taking that Audi.. I mean the Age of Wonders,. :-)
Also the first code is one ? short, then again, maybe it is not Teemo from League of Legends. :-)
You're very welcome, glad they weren't expired! You and me both for the Audi :).
Haha, close, but from the looks Teemo seems too cute to be a Satan, unless he's hiding something?

It is actually a publisher who is active on their own and on here (not as much as they should be!)
Sniskerbobberton: RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013) : 8E4AF-D3D??-4??DC-29296 = What many gamers deem as Satan (not a personal view)
Thanx. Was still unclaimed until now :D
(for the Record it's EA
Post edited March 17, 2016 by te_lanus
Sniskerbobberton: RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013) : 8E4AF-D3D??-4??DC-29296 = What many gamers deem as Satan (not a personal view)
te_lanus: Thanx. Was still unclaimed until now :D
(for the Record it's EA
You're welcome, have fun!
high rated
I am new to this, so please be gentle ;-)

I have a Steam version of Murdered - Soul Suspect to give away. First one to pm me gets it. :-)

Edit - Now gone.

Thanks to all who pm'ed.
Post edited March 18, 2016 by Nemesis44UK
Found another one.

Would anyone like a copy of X-Blades on Steam?

First one to PM gets it :-)
Nemesis44UK: Found another one.

Would anyone like a copy of X-Blades on Steam?

First one to PM gets it :-)
Thank you.. Oh wow, I got gifted 2 games this week.. This month would be a busy one :)
Kraven Manor (Steam) - 8FYC0-ZQDMR-2GXRF

Cheers :)
Since no one wants to trade with me (except scammers or suspicious users) I hereby present Steam versions of Knights of the Old Republic 1 and Serious Sam HD the Second Encounter:

Knights of the Old Republic 1 (Steam): B2WCG-AMDJA-L2W3C

Serious Sam HD the Second Encounter (Steam): FX49G-Z3Y4Z-EA2M9
hurvl: Since no one wants to trade with me (except scammers or suspicious users) I hereby present Steam versions of Knights of the Old Republic 1 and Serious Sam HD the Second Encounter:

Knights of the Old Republic 1 (Steam): B2WCG-AMDJA-L2W3C

Serious Sam HD the Second Encounter (Steam): FX49G-Z3Y4Z-EA2M9
awww serious sam damn they ar serious ninjas XD
Key bots everywhere, use "?" to block out a key and have them pm you so they can get the key
Hi

I have Bionic Dues (for STEAM from Humble Store) to giveaway. The first user that writes me a PM will get the gift link. ;)

kind regards
retro_gamer

EDIT: Giveaway ended.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by retro_gamer
low rated
FZFB2-ENYGZ-IB!?X

Heaven's Island !? = The letters in the alphabet are _ through _