It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3QJ4E65D8743F871FK
tonyrequin: 3QJ4E65D8743F871FK
already taked.
for what was ?
tonyrequin: 3QJ4E65D8743F871FK
fan3l: already taked.
for what was ?
Divine Divinity :) dont know what to do with it, everybody is giving it away ^^
I'm happy it found a good home !
jfurrow1: First time post from me, so bear with me.
Code is for System Shock 2 also:

November Alfa Lima Sierra 17 Foxtrot Alfa 3 Delta 12 Charlie 259 Romeo Juliett

Let's see the bots pick that one out...
It works only for few times, you can also make your script to take the first letter from the word
NALSFF45F01BAE99AL

HPMAFF45F01BAE99EK

RQ3VFF45F01BAE99Z1

Be quick or it will be gone..
It expires on january 13 and nearly everyone already got it, but just in case (it is the first divine divinity)
it's in the picture

edit: sorry, the font used is a bit unclear; there is no "o" letter or "s" letter in the code (so they are 0 and 5 all along)

btw can someone points me to a wiki/online ressource (or common term) for thos "first names used for initial letters in transmissions" like above, please ?
Attachments:
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Djaron
cor_sleep: NALSFF45F01BAE99AL

HPMAFF45F01BAE99EK

RQ3VFF45F01BAE99Z1

Be quick or it will be gone..
Thanks for The Chronicles of Riddick!
jfurrow1: First time post from me, so bear with me.
Code is for System Shock 2 also:

November Alfa Lima Sierra 17 Foxtrot Alfa 3 Delta 12 Charlie 259 Romeo Juliett

Let's see the bots pick that one out...
hayashidayuki: It works only for few times, you can also make your script to take the first letter from the word
Back to the drawing board I suppose!
Code for Worms Forts: Under Siege is IT'S FREE GO TO THE STORE PAGE AND GET IT NOW
for some very unlucky novice ninja who still hasnt got ss2 - NALSDFED(nine)(two)(six)F(eihgt)(seven)(five)(seven)NX

enjoy!

ss1 has better atmosphere anyway
flanner: for some very unlucky novice ninja who still hasnt got ss2 - NALSDFED(nine)(two)(six)F(eihgt)(seven)(five)(seven)NX

enjoy!

ss1 has better atmosphere anyway
Joke's on you. I wanted SS2. XP
Thanks, bro.
Hi,

after i gave away Banished for free to junglepredator in the trading thread, I have got left System Shock 2. Wasn't aware of this thread. So have fun with it and remember redeem untill tomorrow:

NALS$CC$C0%ED§C?IH

$= The fourth prime number
%= the first prime number
§=2 squared
2>?>0

Greetings
Post edited December 14, 2015 by getohesch
Djaron: It expires on january 13 and nearly everyone already got it, but just in case (it is the first divine divinity)
it's in the picture

edit: sorry, the font used is a bit unclear; there is no "o" letter or "s" letter in the code (so they are 0 and 5 all along)

btw can someone points me to a wiki/online ressource (or common term) for thos "first names used for initial letters in transmissions" like above, please ?
Do you mean the Phonetic Alphabet? Here-->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet
jfurrow1: Do you mean the Phonetic Alphabet? Here-->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet
a huge thank to you
i didnt know it was reffered to as "phonetic alphabet" at all... according to my old studies in university, the only phonetics i knew so far was this kind of thing
jfurrow1: Do you mean the Phonetic Alphabet? Here-->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet
Djaron: a huge thank to you
i didnt know it was reffered to as "phonetic alphabet" at all... according to my old studies in university, the only phonetics i knew so far was this kind of thing
You're welcome. :-)