It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zsolan: Thank you, i've claimed this one. +1 for amazing generosity!
ScammerAlert: great to see you Zsolan
pathetic ALT : https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=Zsolan
Oky dokey. If you say so.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Zsolan
high rated
OK, so after the accusations that I was giving away used keys I checked one of the gift links I posted testerday. Yes, it says "Gift key already used!". Of course it is, someone used it, this is a Ninja Giveaway after all, first come, first served. :) LOL. :) So if I didn't use it (and I didn't because I alredy have the game) someone else did. I don't expect any thanks (sure, it would be nice to have any thanks but it's not a necessary point of my giveaways, as I already said before, I'm just returning a favor to the community). I serched the internet for the expiration of keys and url links. So the keys and gift url's don't expire (so they say) but I have them freshly generated before I post them so they are new and shiny. So, that said, I have another game to giveaway and being cautious this time I will say this:

THE KEY YOU WILL RECEIVE AFTER CLAIMING THE GIFT URL MAY OR MAY NOT BE VALID, I DON'T HAVE ANY WAY TO CHECK IF THE KEY WILL WORK OR NOT. ;)

The game this time is Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for STEAM (from the Humble SQUARE ENIX Bundle 2!).

Here is the gift link (freshly generated a few moments ago):

https://humblebundle.com/gift?key=2A@XBFKR42FMxKCn

HINT: Of course you have to change the "@" sign for a letter and this time it is the letter"n". ;)

I checked the gift url. It's working, you have to write your email adress inside two times and click the Claim! button below in order to receive the STEAM key for the activation on STEAM to the stated email adress. The tick may be ticked or not, that is up to you, it's just for the Humble Bundle promotions newsletter. ;)

ENJOY!!!! ^_^
retro_gamer: OK, so after the accusations that I was giving away used keys I checked one of the gift links I posted testerday. Yes, it says "Gift key already used!". Of course it is, someone used it, this is a Ninja Giveaway after all, first come, first served. :) LOL. :) So if I didn't use it (and I didn't because I alredy have the game) someone else did. I don't expect any thanks (sure, it would be nice to have any thanks but it's not a necessary point of my giveaways, as I already said before, I'm just returning a favor to the community). I serched the internet for the expiration of keys and url links. So the keys and gift url's don't expire (so they say) but I have them freshly generated before I post them so they are new and shiny. So, that said, I have another game to giveaway and being cautious this time I will say this:

THE KEY YOU WILL RECEIVE AFTER CLAIMING THE GIFT URL MAY OR MAY NOT BE VALID, I DON'T HAVE ANY WAY TO CHECK IF THE KEY WILL WORK OR NOT. ;)

The game this time is Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for STEAM (from the Humble SQUARE ENIX Bundle 2!).

Here is the gift link (freshly generated a few moments ago):

https://humblebundle.com/gift?key=2A@XBFKR42FMxKCn

HINT: Of course you have to change the "@" sign for a letter and this time it is the letter"n". ;)

I checked the gift url. It's working, you have to write your email adress inside two times and click the Claim! button below in order to receive the STEAM key for the activation on STEAM to the stated email adress. The tick may be ticked or not, that is up to you, it's just for the Humble Bundle promotions newsletter. ;)

ENJOY!!!! ^_^
Bro, I have a question. How do I give people +'s in rep?

or do I just +1 the post, and the rep goes automatically up?

(excuse my stupidity, it's the first time I use the community)
Barhumeh: Bro, I have a question. How do I give people +'s in rep?

I have no idea (or maybe I do, the rep is given +1 for every day you log into GOG and stay on the forums for a while, I think). :)

And hey, you're not stupid, remember that.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by retro_gamer

Hover over any post with your mouse, and on the top right of the post, you should see a green "+" and a red "-". The "+" is for rep up, the "-" is for rep down. Also as an advice, use the rep system well, and don't go and downvote lots of people. Hope I helped.

Also, you're not really stupid, but you'll learn a lot about this community... just be careful out there ;)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by PookaMustard

Let me ask something. Did you Ninja'd the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light key?

retro_gamer: I have no idea (or maybe I do, the rep is given +1 for every day you log into GOG and stay on the forums for a while, I think). :)

OK got it :3

thanks for the reply ^_^

PS. Nope, I didn't use it.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Barhumeh
retro_gamer: I have no idea (or maybe I do, the rep is given +1 for every day you log into GOG and stay on the forums for a while, I think). :)

Barhumeh: OK got it :3

thanks for the reply ^_^

PS. Nope, it didn't use it.
Oh, OK. I thought you asked for the rep+ because you claimed the game. And for my +1 I don't know if it's right or wrong. ;) PookaMustard may be right on this one.

PookaMustard: Hover over any post with your mouse, and on the top right of the post, you should see a green "+" and a red "-". The "+" is for rep up, the "-" is for rep down. Also as an advice, use the rep system well, and don't go and downvote lots of people. Hope I helped.

Also, you're not really stupid, but you'll learn a lot about this community... just be careful out there ;)
Hey thnx mate.
Yeah no worries I'm responsible with these things. But like I said, I just came in here for the first time, so I still haven't pumped into negative behavior from anyone. I'll be sure to "-" the hell outta them if I did :D
Barhumeh: Hey people, I have a code for "Divine Divinity", if someone is interested, send me a private message.

EDIT: OK don't send me a private message.

Here's the code: 3QJ46ED8F0290C541J

Please notify me if you used it so that I can remove it.
I've taken your Divine Divinity code. Thank you very much :)
Barhumeh: Hey people, I have a code for "Divine Divinity", if someone is interested, send me a private message.

EDIT: OK don't send me a private message.

Here's the code: TAKEN

Please notify me if you used it so that I can remove it.
Rage_Amursk: I've taken your Divine Divinity code. Thank you very much :)
Sure bro you're welcome :)
Also giving away Divine Divinity...

#######################3QJ419C6AE2AACE3IE#############################
jburghardt79: Also giving away Divine Divinity...

#######################3QJ419C6AE2AACE3IE#############################
already used :(
I also have Divine Divinity

The Code is

3QJ4D?E55A5AE118J5

the ? is sqrt(16)
Mjoelnir1984: I also have Divine Divinity

The Code is

3QJ4D?E55A5AE118J5

the ? is sqrt(16)
Thank you for your kindness.