It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
PandaLiang: ...
beware, and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post1755]Systematic are alt accounts of a scammer
low rated
PandaLiang:
beware of apehater this was my account
now it belongs to a russian. fuck off spammer
Burn it all to the ground!
low rated
Emachine9643: Burn it all to the ground!
apehater's sister just turned up.
low rated
Tauto:
Hey buddy! (hugs)
Guess part of the gang is here, are the rest going to show up?
low rated
Tauto:
Emachine9643: Hey buddy! (hugs)
sure will.
low rated
Emachine9643: Hey buddy! (hugs)
Tauto: sure will.
Okay! Here! (gives you a water chip)
PandaLiang: Again some leftover keys I am not too sure if they are expired. Reply if interested.

ORIGIN

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Gone)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Gone)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Gone)

Desura

Gravi
Battlepaths
thank you i got the Crysis 2 Maximum Edition <3
high rated
Hello again. I was out for a afternoon and thing here got a bit confusing, so I think this little post is necessary.

I thank all the fellow GOGers sending me head-ups both in reply and PM. I have sent the keys after a little bit of research. If you have not received a key it is either because your reply/PM came later than another user, or because your account is involved in a certain controversy floating around the forum. In the latter case if you are actually a genuine honest user but I have not given you the game, I sincerely apologize. As I said the situation was a bit confusing to me since I have not been as active as I once was in the forum anymore.
Post edited September 28, 2015 by PandaLiang
These were offered before, but there were no takers. If you want one of these keys, just ask. : )

Data Hacker: Initiation (1 key available)
Data Hacker: Corruption (3 keys available)
Elements: Soul of Fire (4 keys available)
Streets of Chaos (1 key available)

Orborun (1 key available, donated by MadeinChina)

Requirements: Join date of August 2015 or earlier. If you are on the known scammer list, or have been harassing long time forum members, or have rep that seems to high for your join date with no forum activity, please don't bother asking.
Post edited October 04, 2015 by blarth
low rated
blarth: These were offered before, but there were no takers. If you want one of these keys, just ask. : )

500 Years Act 1 (3 keys available)
Data Hacker: Initiation (4 keys available)
Data Hacker: Corruption (5 keys available)
Elements: Soul of Fire (5 keys available)
Racer 8
Streets of Chaos (2 keys available)
Why So Evil

Requirements: Join date of August 2015 or earlier. If you are on the known scammer list, or have been harassing long time forum members, or have rep that seems to high for your join date with no forum activity, please don't bother asking.
My poison would be : Why so Evil.
Thank you!
user_7643: My poison would be : Why so Evil.
Thank you!
Enjoy. : )
user_7643: My poison would be : Why so Evil.
Thank you!
blarth: Enjoy. : )
Got it. Thanks again!
low rated
blarth: These were offered before, but there were no takers. If you want one of these keys, just ask. : )

Can i ask for elements?
Thanks sir!
low rated

500 Years Act 1 (3 keys available)
Data Hacker: Initiation (4 keys available)
Data Hacker: Corruption (5 keys available)
Racer 8
Streets of Chaos (2 keys available)

Hello Blarth, I'm interested in Racer 8.
Thanks! :-)