It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
blarth: I've got a steam key for Real Boxing.
If you want it, reply to this post.

10+ rep with a join date of May 2015 or earlier required.
hi. left pm for a trade for real boxing let me know if your interested.

only traded with agylardi so far gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6729
Post edited July 13, 2015 by hustller
low rated
blarth:
Hi there. Is Velvet Assassin still left ? I saw it on some pages behind.
Thank you sir!
If you want it, reply to this post.

10+ rep with a join date of May 2015 or earlier required.
hi
can i have it please :)
blarth:
BisonVega: Hi there. Is Velvet Assassin still left ? I saw it on some pages behind.
Thank you sir!
Sorry, those are gone. There is also the problem of your registration date and the fact that you show up on the list of known alts for a recent scammer.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers?search=BisonVega
BisonVega: Hi there. Is Velvet Assassin still left ? I saw it on some pages behind.
Thank you sir!
blarth: Sorry, those are gone. There is also the problem of your registration date and the fact that you show up on the list of known alts for a recent scammer.
hustller is also one of them
Post edited July 13, 2015 by tinyE
blarth: Sorry, those are gone. There is also the problem of your registration date and the fact that you show up on the list of known alts for a recent scammer.
tinyE: hustller is also one of them
sorry mate even if my nick doesnt sound trustworthy i dont fool around.
ask agylardi for instance and stop acussing members
that was a suspiciously fast response (post 1417), after you mentioned him
Post edited July 13, 2015 by apehater
With a name like hustller, it is not surprising.

Dragonfly59 seems to be a legit user though. It is unfortunate that his(?) rep has dropped since requesting Real Boxing. When I first saw the post, it was already ready low rated and his rep was 7. Now it is down to 5.
low rated
blarth: With a name like hustller, it is not surprising.

Dragonfly59 seems to be a legit user though. It is unfortunate that his(?) rep has dropped since requesting Real Boxing. When I first saw the post, it was already ready low rated and his rep was 7. Now it is down to 5.
the magazine just like playboy
left an smite xbox one offer check your chat
dragonfly59: hi
can i have it please :)
Sure, your rep was probably high enough when you posted this and I am pretty sure you aren't one of the current scammers.

Enjoy the game. : )
low rated
i got low-rated even if i didnt get the game :)
much more respect in the general trading thread sadly
hustller: i got low-rated even if i didnt get the game :)
Yup gotta love the people that just troll around the forums and down rep people. that why I wish the rep system would be changed or removed.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
blarth: With a name like hustller, it is not surprising.

nes, or whatever his real name is, started a thread yesterday. A dozen or so people posted, and several of those (his aliases) all immediately went high rated. hustller was one of them.

And dragonfly is VERY legit. Though I think his after shave leaves something to be desired. :P
Post edited July 13, 2015 by tinyE
low rated
hustller: i got low-rated even if i didnt get the game :)
Ki11s0n3: Yup gotta love the people that just troll around the forums and down rep people. that why I wish the rep system would be changed or removed.
i saw you in the open thread didnt you had 72 rep?

man same story for me joined here for summer sale because i heard a friend that gog is cool
but unfortunately when i wanted to trade my own sim & stalker key all users jumped on me telling others dont give him anything i mean wtf is going around here??! seriously brah

on steam this isnt happening when you want to trade in the forums they have the trade system aswell
i regret joining here
Post edited July 13, 2015 by comboplayer
Ki11s0n3: Yup gotta love the people that just troll around the forums and down rep people. that why I wish the rep system would be changed or removed.
comboplayer: i regret joining here
Yeah, we regret you joining here too. :P

Before all this bullshit we didn't have to do fucking background checks to do a giveaway. Thanks.