It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Okay she is too skinny.

Someone give her a sandwich!
XD
apehater: this one
snowkatt: those things will kill your ankles ;p

still lets not turn this in to a witch hunt eh ?
not every newbie is suspect because he or she signed up in june 2015
thats the way, you see it. i'd say almost every new account (although not every new one) that starts his forum activity in a grabbing thread/giveaways is suspecious as hell.
tinyE: Okay she is too skinny.

Someone give her a sandwich!
sounds like you gained weight again?
Post edited June 10, 2015 by apehater
apehater: thats the way, you see it. i'd say almost every new account (although not every new one) that starts his forum activity in a grabbing thread/giveaways is suspecious as hell.
sounds like you gained weight again?
i said witch hunt
people are starting to become suspicious of EVERY new account whether they participate in giveaways or not
and thats is beyond the pail in my opinion
MadeinChina: look you can keep the sherlock holmes costume
the girl seems really interesting :D
(i hope i wont banned for that)
you wont get banned that easily
Post edited June 10, 2015 by snowkatt
Space Hack steam key

2ZVHT-2Q0Z0-Z?MBJ

?= 3!+2! (not hard try it ^^)

i hope ninjas is not that fast at math
Post edited June 10, 2015 by MadeinChina
nicohvc: in this puzzle is hidden an awesome Nintendo game. In his full name you can find the missing letters for the key of Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition from the past HB

A08$0?0J2$B5XKTX

? First letter in the name of the game
$ Same letter. So it appears twice here and twice in the same word of the name of the game

Here is the puzzle. Come on, it's easy!

http://i.imgur.com/k7RVqn7.jpg
That was awesome man. Took me 5 tries, but finally figured it out. There were many letters that come out 2 times in the name of game lol, nice puzzle!!!

Thank You!
MadeinChina: Space Hack steam key

2ZVHT-2Q0Z0-Z?MBJ

Maybe it is better to take it here
low rated
MadeinChina: Space Hack steam key

2ZVHT-2Q0Z0-Z?MBJ

Dennymos: Maybe it is better to take it here
yeah i know but i already have it so maybe someone want it
low rated
JPinata: Aaaaaagh! :( I was building my cart in the night and some update or something cleared it. I just managed to refill it with most of the same games I wanted before clicking purchase, but missed re-adding the EUROPA UNIVERSALIS bundle (EUROPA UNIVERSALIS: ROME GOLD being the game most desired). I can't believe I missed it. I thought I had them all back in the cart.

If someone happens to have a key of those games I'd be beyond grateful. I'm new to the site and am still learning about it. Well, I'm finally heading to bed. PM me if you are looking for something in particular as well. I'll check back later. Arrgh, dang, can't believe I missed it by seconds...seconds. :( Thanks for letting me vent y'all.
Ungunbu: Nice try. Next time try to build some rep before posting something like this.
Not sure why I was flagged?! I meant no disrespect to the community. I semi thought the "ninjas" might work with or for GOG as they are called a similar name on Humble Bundle. Plus, it seemed like people were asking for games so after feeling completely frustrated over the cart glitch experience I figured why not give the community a shot.

I think I'm probably in the wrong thread, plus I just read some later posts about "scammers!?" so there's some kind of tension toward newbies and/or issues that go on. Again, I'm still learning about GOG so be gentle. :P Where does a newbie go to read about the community rules and on how to build "rep"? OR even better yet, if someone knows how to purchase the Europa Universalis bundle for the sale price (emailed GOG on the Star Wars Bundle over a month ago but never heard back). I've purchased several hundreds of dollars of games through GOG this year. I wish it showed that in our "rep".
JPinata: Again, I'm still learning about GOG so be gentle. :P Where does a newbie go to read about the community rules and on how to build "rep"? OR even better yet, if someone knows how to purchase the Europa Universalis bundle for the sale price (emailed GOG on the Star Wars Bundle over a month ago but never heard back). I've purchased several hundreds of dollars of games through GOG this year. I wish it showed that in our "rep".
This is a very friendly and welcoming community for the most part that is only harsh to new comers if they are specifically here to exploit the generosity of the many good folks here which has been the case recently with a few new accounts.

There aren't any community rules but you'll find the guidelines for new members in the following link quite useful for getting accustomed here. :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forums_for_beginners/post1
Post edited June 11, 2015 by stg83
low rated
JPinata: Again, I'm still learning about GOG so be gentle. :P Where does a newbie go to read about the community rules and on how to build "rep"? OR even better yet, if someone knows how to purchase the Europa Universalis bundle for the sale price (emailed GOG on the Star Wars Bundle over a month ago but never heard back). I've purchased several hundreds of dollars of games through GOG this year. I wish it showed that in our "rep".
stg83: This is a very friendly and welcoming community for the most part that is only harsh to new comers if they are specifically here to exploit the generosity of the many good folks here which has been the case recently with a few new accounts.

There aren't any community rules but you'll find the guidelines for new members in the following link quite useful for getting accustomed here. :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forums_for_beginners/post1
Thank you! :)
high rated
Ungunbu: Nice try. Next time try to build some rep before posting something like this.
JPinata: Not sure why I was flagged?! I meant no disrespect to the community. I semi thought the "ninjas" might work with or for GOG as they are called a similar name on Humble Bundle. Plus, it seemed like people were asking for games so after feeling completely frustrated over the cart glitch experience I figured why not give the community a shot.

I think I'm probably in the wrong thread, plus I just read some later posts about "scammers!?" so there's some kind of tension toward newbies and/or issues that go on. Again, I'm still learning about GOG so be gentle. :P Where does a newbie go to read about the community rules and on how to build "rep"? OR even better yet, if someone knows how to purchase the Europa Universalis bundle for the sale price (emailed GOG on the Star Wars Bundle over a month ago but never heard back). I've purchased several hundreds of dollars of games through GOG this year. I wish it showed that in our "rep".
Recently a user (nes400) signed with multiple accounts and collected various games from some people that were suposed to be redeemed by the people who asked but he only leeched games from all his accounts and redeemed with his main one. That's why were are a little suspicious now about new people.

Also, this is not thread for asking for games. There are two the non-GOG gifting thread (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread) and the GOG gifting thread. There you can ask for games but anywhere else. Also, you should (it's not mandatory, but it helps) have a little more reputation to do such a thing. Many people see it as begging. You can earn some rep by posting on the forums. For every day you post, you get +1. Also if people vote positively your post you get +1 for each. People do so normally when you do something useful to the comunity or maybe because they liked your post because it was funny. Doing giveaways is a good way to get rep and also healthy, you gift, you receive gifts.
JPinata: Not sure why I was flagged?! I meant no disrespect to the community. I semi thought the "ninjas" might work with or for GOG as they are called a similar name on Humble Bundle. Plus, it seemed like people were asking for games so after feeling completely frustrated over the cart glitch experience I figured why not give the community a shot.

DracoMagister: Recently a user (nes400) signed with multiple accounts and collected various games from some people that were suposed to be redeemed by the people who asked but he only leeched games from all his accounts and redeemed with his main one. That's why were are a little suspicious now about new people.

Also, this is not thread for asking for games. There are two the non-GOG gifting thread (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread) and the GOG gifting thread. There you can ask for games but anywhere else. Also, you should (it's not mandatory, but it helps) have a little more reputation to do such a thing. Many people see it as begging. You can earn some rep by posting on the forums. For every day you post, you get +1. Also if people vote positively your post you get +1 for each. People do so normally when you do something useful to the comunity or maybe because they liked your post because it was funny. Doing giveaways is a good way to get rep and also healthy, you gift, you receive gifts.
Sweet, I didn't know about the positive voting. Just up voted your post and stg83 's. Thanks for the tips & links.
Thanks for the explanation draco, im also new and had no idea what rep was.

offtopic: Dude black dragons in homm3 were good but chaos hydras dude, just godlike.
low rated
Concerning the option to gift or trade games I've purchased for my GOG account, but have not downloaded/installed/played/etc yet...

Question:
In order to have the gift-able/trade-able option should I always buy my games as gifts or is this option automatic as long as you haven't downloaded/installed/played/etc them yet?

Right now when I purchase they go straight to my library and I didn't think about them not being gift-able/trade-able if yet to be installed. The unlocking progress freebies revealed GOG's key options to me. I've been mainly a hardcopy gamer from the world of consoles making the switch to PC gaming and the world of digital downloading so this is new as well. Only brief exposure so far with keys is from Humble Bundle where I can have the option to still gift a key after purchase as long as I haven't installed the game yet.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by JPinata
low rated
JPinata: Concerning the option to gift or trade games I've purchased for my GOG account, but have not downloaded/installed/played/etc yet...

Question:
In order to have the gift-able/trade-able option should I always buy my games as gifts or is this option automatic as long as you haven't downloaded/installed/played/etc them yet? I understood the freebie key as that had to be redeemed. I didn't think about my purchases - Doh!

Right now when I purchase they go straight to my library and I didn't think about them not being gift-able/trade-able if uninstalled. The unlocking progress freebies revealed GOG's key options to me. I've been mainly a hardcopy gamer from the world of consoles making the switch to PC gaming and the world of digital downloading so this is new as well. Only brief exposure so far with keys is from Humble Bundle where I can have the option to still gift a key after purchase as long as I haven't installed the game yet.
shitmonkey2382.313: Giving BANANAS to pimpmonkey2382.313 :)))))))))

Lets start this beautiful topic for our GayLord pimpmonkey2382.313 :D

He thinks hes tough shit what a fucking loser he is still online 24/7 like on a gay videochat taking to boys

fucktard get laid kid bet your never see a vagina in real life only your mothers after she shit you on this planet

i will post you shit with who you can fuck i will make you my bitch pimples
you will moan when i will open wide your asshole piece of shit i will fuck you up good and you might like me fag

when you saw free keys that people offered you got butthurt because you payed for them when they werent on sale
FULL PRICE like a stupid slurping cocksucking monkey for DEVS who selled you shit

what is this banana lover? 2382.313 your broke credit card ripped-off stupid american

suck my dick on your knees bitch shitpants until i fill you with cum

HERES A PIC FOR YOU !!! to jerk off like a sissy boy Christian Bale fan you are ^^

http://i.imgur.com/50pjeWB.gif

PS: dont drool on it retard :)))))

whinning about FREEBIES why do you care shitheads??

HERE ALL GOG CATAALOG GIVEAWAY take it MONEY LOSING FAGS

https://thepiratebay.gd/search/gog/0/99/0
Monkey, it's not worth it...
I hear what you're saying, but for a few dollars/euros on a desired game where some of that goes back to the developers and avoids malware and such from downloading free...why not make the legit/supporting purchase (assuming they're fairly priced and we have control over the onetime key)?

Sailing the high seas isn't worth it when legit copies are sold at fair prices (again, assuming we get control over whether we can gift, trade, or redeem for ourselves (i.e. the key concept I was asking about)). :)

BUT I do hear yah. The sales can be frustrating...why not just post fair price and be done, lol. :P Crazy 90% off sales is a little extreme and sends a message the prices are too high to begin with. Fair prices with a periodic 10% or so off would be less frustrating. Monkey 1.49 and 2.99 prices on good games and upkept working older games? Come on, that's totally fair! :)