It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

theslitherydeee: If I had a nickel for every time someone did something I would make a giant throne out of nickels.
tinyE: You do know you have officially gotten stranger than me, right? :P
Now, you only need to know that with great power comes great responsability.

MadeinChina: OMG i take it i am faster than ninjas i am so lucky and dude you are great thank you so much i wanted this game ^^
you are awesome :)
You ninja'd the ninjas.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by DracoMagister
pangolin_monk:
montcer9012: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??

Giving away such nice game that way!!!! D:

Why don't to save it for someone who REALLY wants to play it!?
Maybe I'm crazy? Haha. I did try to find someone asking for either before I dropped them here. I'm sure they will be enjoyed by whoever gets them anyway. :)
low rated
DracoMagister: TimTom92, beware nes400, it's a scammer. See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post2087
nes400: beware i will report you on support ticket
i traded off 2 of my spare keys with other people you can ask Pater that was all
Report all you want, scamartist.
Okay nes logged off. Everyone can relax and get their codes back out. :D
DracoMagister: Now, you only need to know that with great power comes great responsability.
http://i.imgur.com/livUx0y.png
pangolin_monk: Maybe I'm crazy? Haha. I did try to find someone asking for either before I dropped them here. I'm sure they will be enjoyed by whoever gets them anyway. :)
Hahaha, let's hope that; will be a shame that game rest on someone shelf without being played...

I waited for that game like 2 years! 2 fucking years! Because it was very expensive to me to buy it. I get Whistleblower recently due a nice GOG member who gifted it to me.
low rated
tinyE: You do know you have officially gotten stranger than me, right? :P
DracoMagister: Now, you only need to know that with great power comes great responsability.

MadeinChina: OMG i take it i am faster than ninjas i am so lucky and dude you are great thank you so much i wanted this game ^^
you are awesome :)
DracoMagister: You ninja'd the ninjas.
i guess so XD
I would love to get my hands on Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series.
For all who are worried over the scammers (thank you for the heads up) I did not give the key away or make any trades.
Thank again guys, for having my back. :)
high rated
RetroBaer: I would love to get my hands on Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series.
Sorry, this is the ninja thread, where we drop codes randomly. If you want to ask for a game on GOG, head on over to the GOG community gifting thread. Cant link it cause of my rep, but someone probably will afterwards. You should also get more rep before asking for stuff like GoT; you only have 2 rep, and some people might take you for a scammer. There will always be deeper discounts! :D

Anyways, have fun on GOG!
Post edited June 10, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Logtck: Key sent, thanks for the offer, but I'll skip this time! :)
TimTom92: Well, thank you! :) I'll hold on to AvP incase you want to change your mind.
I would love to try out AvP. I had a friend long ago that was addicted to that game and never got the chance to play it.

Do hold on to it for Logtck tho by all means. He deserves it more if he happens to change his mind.

SO happy I was able to get the games I wanted before the sale ended on me!! AGAIN!

Because of that! And all the kindness I've received in GOG forums...

[GIVE] SimCity 2000 SE
TimTom92: Well, thank you! :) I'll hold on to AvP incase you want to change your mind.
Terrapin2190: I would love to try out AvP. I had a friend long ago that was addicted to that game and never got the chance to play it.

Do hold on to it for Logtck tho by all means. He deserves it more if he happens to change his mind.

SO happy I was able to get the games I wanted before the sale ended on me!! AGAIN!

Because of that! And all the kindness I've received in GOG forums...

[GIVE] SimCity 2000 SE
Hey, can I have the SimCity?
Does anyone want a copy of Sim City 2000 ?

Edit: GONE!!!
Post edited June 10, 2015 by joseegreg
joseegreg: Does anyone want a copy of Sim City 2000 ?
me?
low rated
Aaaaaagh! :( I was building my cart in the night and some update or something cleared it. I just managed to refill it with most of the same games I wanted before clicking purchase, but missed re-adding the EUROPA UNIVERSALIS bundle (EUROPA UNIVERSALIS: ROME GOLD being the game most desired). I can't believe I missed it. I thought I had them all back in the cart.

If someone happens to have a key of those games I'd be beyond grateful. I'm new to the site and am still learning about it. Well, I'm finally heading to bed. PM me if you are looking for something in particular as well. I'll check back later. Arrgh, dang, can't believe I missed it by seconds...seconds. :( Thanks for letting me vent y'all.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by JPinata