It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone want a copy of Sim City 2000 ?
Abcde00: pm me pls :)
Emperor_Zombie: If you still have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky I'd be honored and humbled to accept it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ye
EDIT: Stalker: Clear Sky already claimed.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by Nudiustertian
YES! Afterlife is on GOG! I have fond memories of this game. The tile balancing micromanagement is annoying as hell (or heaven, depending on which plane you're editing) but it's all to force you to look at those rewards/punishments and read the awesome descriptions.

So I bought you a copy. Yes YOU. PM to claim it. :-)

EDIT: claimed!
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Nudiustertian
Logtck: Key sent, thanks for the offer, but I'll skip this time! :)
TimTom92: Well, thank you! :) I'll hold on to AvP incase you want to change your mind.
well i miss the chance to grab alien vs predator 2000 if not one want it it would be nice if i have it
low rated
Logtck: Key sent, thanks for the offer, but I'll skip this time! :)
TimTom92: Well, thank you! :) I'll hold on to AvP incase you want to change your mind.
hi. left pm about avp. regards!!
nes400: hi. left pm about avp. regards!!
TimTom92, beware nes400, he's a scammer. See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post2087
Post edited June 10, 2015 by DracoMagister
low rated
nes400: hi. left pm about avp. regards!!
DracoMagister: TimTom92, beware nes400, it's a scammer. See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post2087
beware i will report you on support ticket
i traded off 2 of my spare keys with other people you can ask Pater that was all
Post edited June 10, 2015 by nes400
He already hit the regular gifting thread a few seconds ago.
DracoMagister: TimTom92, beware nes400, it's a scammer. See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post2087
nes400: beware i will report you on support ticket
If you had a nickle for every time I've been reported in here you wouldn't need to hang out in here and pull this bullshit.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by tinyE
high rated
Outlast: 65B4F-9A899-63D9E-23E39
Whistleblower: E742D-BFDFC-6283A-81394

Swap the code blocks back and enjoy. Hopefully I've made it obvious enough. :/
Post edited June 10, 2015 by pangolin_monk
tinyE: If you had a nickle for every time I've been reported in here you wouldn't need to hang out in here and pull this bullshit.
If I had a nickel for every time someone did something I would make a giant throne out of nickels.
pangolin_monk: Outlast: 65B4F-9A899-63D9E-23E39

Nice! +1
pangolin_monk:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??

Giving away such nice game that way!!!! D:

Why don't to save it for someone who REALLY wants to play it!?
Post edited June 10, 2015 by montcer9012
tinyE: If you had a nickle for every time I've been reported in here you wouldn't need to hang out in here and pull this bullshit.
theslitherydeee: If I had a nickel for every time someone did something I would make a giant throne out of nickels.
You do know you have officially gotten stranger than me, right? :P
pangolin_monk: Outlast: 65B4F-9A899-63D9E-23E39

OMG i take it i am faster than ninjas i am so lucky and dude you are great thank you so much i wanted this game ^^
you are awesome :)