It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
SmollestLight: There was no newspost because we thought a big spot visibility and a partner page that explains the reasoning behind the collection was enough.
fronzelneekburm: That doesn't explain the oddly absent banner on the Chinese and Russian storefront, though...
So when China hates smth, GOG can just block it for them only?
Then why couldn't Detention be blocked in China only and released for everyone else?
Post edited June 07, 2021 by ValentB
low rated
What about famine and pestilence?!?!?!
low rated
ValentB: ....
Then why couldn't Detention be blocked in China only and released for everyone else?
Because otherwise they send the VAIRUS...
low rated
No.
low rated
SmollestLight: The games on the list were selected by our queer Team members, so the list does not include all games with LGBTQ+ themes. But we appreciate all the suggestions! :)
vsr: I suggest Genital Jousting.
It fits the Pride Month thematics.
Wait ! Before you guys start to joust your genitals, i suggest you to check out Skyrim.

Skyrim introduces homosexual marriages and... last, but not least, - child adoption for those same-sex couples! Yay?
Post edited June 09, 2021 by vsr
low rated
vsr: Wait! Before you guys start to joust your genitals, i suggest you to check out Skyrim.

Skyrim introduces homosexual marriages and... last, but not least, - child adoption for those same-sex couples! Yay?
I think, you missed the requirement that games should be on GOG.

Also, as I understand you don't actually need to have a couple for adoption in Skyrim.
low rated
That's so intereting, I didn't even know they did anything for pride month.
low rated
vsr: Wait ! Before you guys start to joust your genitals, i suggest you to check out Skyrim.

Just me or is there a lot of bigotry in this guy's posts?
low rated
vsr: Wait ! Before you guys start to joust your genitals, i suggest you to check out Skyrim.

dudalb: There is nothing but bigotry in this guy's posts.
FTFY
Post edited June 10, 2021 by Sachys
low rated

dudalb: Just me or is there a lot of bigotry in this guy's posts?
You have a problem with free speech?
low rated
ive learned enough to (mostly) keep quiet against the grumbling, silent majority on here. but in for a low rated post, thanks
low rated
dudalb: Just me or is there a lot of bigotry in this guy's posts?
vsr: You have a problem with free speech?
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism. Calling out someone for their bigotry is not a violation of that right. You wrote something, someone else called you a bigot for that. Your freedom of speech was not violated in any regard.
Post edited June 10, 2021 by 4-vektor
low rated
4-vektor: Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism. Calling out someone for their bigotry is not a violation of that right. You wrote something, someone else called you a bigot for that. Your freedom of speech was not violated in any regard.
If someone wants to make erroneous accusations he can ask an erroneous question and you can make a stupid comment.
low rated
vsr: You have a problem with free speech?
4-vektor: Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism. Calling out someone for their bigotry
Calling someone else's speech 'bigotry' or 'hate speech' is not a criticism, it's just an attempt to silence without actually criticizing. That's especially true on this forum, where mods can erase comments and ban people based on accusation alone.

Also, it's especially funny how people like 4-vektor flip their script when someone criticizes them. If I were to criticize one of the games here, I would be called a 'bigot' and no one would remind that "no one should be free from criticism".
Post edited June 10, 2021 by LootHunter
low rated
4-vektor: Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism. Calling out someone for their bigotry
LootHunter: Calling someone else's speech 'bigotry' or 'hate speech' is not a criticism, it's just an attempt to silence without actually criticizing. That's especially true on this forum, where mods can erase comments and ban people based on accusation alone.

Also, it's especially funny how people like 4-vektor flip their script when someone criticizes them.
Putting bigotry and hate speech in quotes does not give your words any weight, meaning or thought, bigot.
Post edited June 10, 2021 by Sachys