It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Feet month when?
low rated
*pic related*
(one of gog's likely reasons for putting up this event)
Attachments:
sgnlz.jpg (19 Kb)
Post edited June 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: *pic related*
However, like these labels, “virtue signalling” is highly pejorative: often wielded as a sneering insult by those on the right against progressives to dismiss their statements as grandstanding. Some people accused of it may actually believe deeply in the cause they speak of, and back their words with actions.
low rated
*other pic related*
(as in GOG's words are likely just/mainly to sell games)
Attachments:
wrdz.jpg (48 Kb)
low rated
GamezRanker: *other pic related*
(as in GOG's words are likely just/mainly to sell games)
Memes and jokes are funny when you have to explain them with...words.
low rated
windows984ever: Feet month when?
Furry appreciation month first.

-

rojimboo: Memes and jokes are funny when you have to explain them with...words.
True enough, which is why I don't usually write an essay with them. This time, though, I felt i'd be helpful to those who can't figure such things out themselves by explaining them a bit. :)

Btw since you seem to like them so much, here's some more re the latest GOG event:
(GOG gotta bait people into buying more games than they can play)
Attachments:
b8t.png (427 Kb)
b8t2.png (284 Kb)
b8t3a.png (186 Kb)
b8t4.jpg (29 Kb)
low rated
kohlrak: I don't know where you're from, but you won't last long in the US, or certain parts of europe.
patrikc: Born and raised in Eastern Europe, been living for a while in Western Europe. But I have to ask, why is that?
In the US, depending onw what's going on around you, you can get hunted down and killed for your beliefs. It's rare, but it's happened a few times in the past few years. Alot of times you get fired from your job, ask Linko. In the UK you can get arrested for shitposting on twitter.
low rated
Darvond: It's a complicated matter; especially when you have lawmakers making them the new target for stigmatization. As seen by the Anti-Trans bills pushed by (but struck down) in Texas, and this brown stain from Tennessee.

You know, actual segregation.
Starmaker: Gents' and ladies' are segregation now? Are you high? There's always been "segregation" since women won the right to have private toilets.

This article is a lie. Businesses aren't required and in fact can't legally ban fetishists (see Bostock). Those businesses which don't provide private restrooms to women are required to inform women of the fact. That's it. Businesses which lie to women can't lie to women anymore.

It's still terrible, because women (and men - not all men are gross coomers!) should HAVE private bathrooms and the bill does nothing to provide them. But it's better than nothing.
Aren't men and women equal now?
A "q***r woman" is one who'd let a man do her in the ass and bring a girlfriend.
I don't think that's "q***r" as it is the average western.

Darvond: So they're shocked at things which occurs in nature [/url] and yet haven't gone out to slay the entire Bonobo population?
Maybe we should as it's obviously given some social engineers ideas. :P
Post edited June 04, 2021 by §pectre
low rated
Also Greedfall is good, plz play
patrikc: Born and raised in Eastern Europe, been living for a while in Western Europe. But I have to ask, why is that?
kohlrak: In the US, depending onw what's going on around you, you can get hunted down and killed for your beliefs. It's rare, but it's happened a few times in the past few years. Alot of times you get fired from your job, ask Linko. In the UK you can get arrested for shitposting on twitter.
My belief is everyone should be treated with respect and be on the same level as each person next to them. Clickbait is clickbait and only ever wants to influence, not inform. Make no mistake about it.

I'm a pretty open book about this, feel free to ask me on Twitch or my discord :)
Post edited June 04, 2021 by Linko64
low rated
§pectre: People are missing the main point that the BLLGLTBLLTGQQQQQ+ is a misdirection unless you seriously believe that a multitude of nation states and corporations decided they would support them for niceness and no other reason.
*Pic related*
Attachments:
low rated
Linko64: My belief is everyone should be treated with respect and be on the same level as each person next to them. Clickbait is clickbait and only ever wants to influence, not inform. Make no mistake about it.
I disagree: we should have some basic respect for humanity for humanity's sake, and people should expect inequality of outcome, including in terms of respect.

That said, i was telling him to ask you not about that, but what happens to people with "the wrong beliefs." I understand someone resigned you, because they connected you to a blog outside of GOG. And conveniently, suddenly everyone knew more about you than any other gog employee or member of the forums.
low rated
Linko64: My belief is everyone should be treated with respect and be on the same level as each person next to them. Clickbait is clickbait and only ever wants to influence, not inform. Make no mistake about it.
kohlrak: I disagree: we should have some basic respect for humanity for humanity's sake, and people should expect inequality of outcome, including in terms of respect.

That said, i was telling him to ask you not about that, but what happens to people with "the wrong beliefs." I understand someone resigned you, because they connected you to a blog outside of GOG. And conveniently, suddenly everyone knew more about you than any other gog employee or member of the forums.
That's not true either i'm afraid lol I once criticized a critic for calling Doom 'too violent' and highlighting they don't understand the point of the violence which miffed some people, same site also had an article praising The Last of Us and the character of Bill for crafting a gay character that was done with respect, nuisance and was reduced to a role...which miffed certain people.

Oh and Magog also looked through my youtube account that's been active since 2006 and found one video that poked fun at the concept of males and females not being able to be friends without falling for each other from 2007. But either way, we're going off-topic and the mods will use it as a reason to stop the thread so if the discussion is valued, back the topic we should go!
Post edited June 04, 2021 by Linko64
low rated
What a disgrace.

Politics in a game website. You really are cultivating stupidity on this store.
low rated
Re GOG's LGBT event: on the other hand, maybe we should just let it be and not be like old men telling people to get off our lawns or like *pic related*? o.0 ;)
Attachments:
low rated
OldOldGamer: What a disgrace.

Politics in a game website. You really are cultivating stupidity on this store.
No one ever learns from NeoGAF either, it seems.