It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone knows if I pledged for the $250 tier, which codes do I get?
I know I'm getting 2 digital codes and 1 physical copy (at least i think?) but not sure 1 or any of it is gonna be the digital deluxe edition.
k1bell: Anyone knows if I pledged for the $250 tier, which codes do I get?
I know I'm getting 2 digital codes and 1 physical copy (at least i think?) but not sure 1 or any of it is gonna be the digital deluxe edition.
The first copy is the digital deluxe edition. Ranger Centre should state clearly whether it is the deluxe edition or the normal copy. 2nd copy is normally the backup copy whether on steam or GOG. Make sure you check the copies correctly before you revoke any keys.
k1bell: Anyone knows if I pledged for the $250 tier, which codes do I get?
cw8: The first copy is the digital deluxe edition. Ranger Centre should state clearly whether it is the deluxe edition or the normal copy. 2nd copy is normally the backup copy whether on steam or GOG. Make sure you check the copies correctly before you revoke any keys.
I see so only 1st digital key is the deluxe version.
TIme to get it then.
Finished Damonta yesterday, much easier than in beta since I can now use Energy Weapons and Computer Science can hack robots to your side. Even easier because of the Gamma Ray Blaster. So essentially for most of the robot fights there, my 8 computer science Rose just converts 1-2 robots before even starting the fight, and I would have 2 new allies for any fight. Even during the fight, she converts here and there. I limit the conversion though, doesn't look like converted robots contribute to the party's overall XP just the one converting. Killers are exceedingly deadly in the beta, now they don't even get a chance to shoot before they die through my sniper and the burst Gamma Ray which does about 120-130+ dmg on salvos on SJ, reckon that's higher on non-SJ difficulties? Sweet, sweet revenge.

Imagine in the beta build we had to use bullet weapons and cannot hack robots to our side. You had to use lure, and kite strategies to win fights.

Wore +2 Armour and the Tinker's energy weapon didn't really make any impact on my party members, about 30-40ish dmg per salvo. If I didn't wear any armour, it'll probably go even lower. Time to clean up Prison and the first radio tower then head to California.
Post edited September 30, 2014 by cw8
Got overthrown from top 10. Quite disappointing. Was hoping it stays up there for a month..
Enjoying the hell out of this game. Only complaint is the camera, but I can live with fighting with it, since the game itself seems to be a lot of fun so far. Currently just finishing up Highpool area, so very early on.

A spoiler question though: Does anyone know where to find Jess-belle? I'm pretty sure I've been into her house (cracked the safe and whatnot), but can't find her. Id it possible she was killed by the Wreckers? I have an item that I think belongs to her, but can't track her down to give it to her.
Coelocanth: Enjoying the hell out of this game. Only complaint is the camera, but I can live with fighting with it, since the game itself seems to be a lot of fun so far. Currently just finishing up Highpool area, so very early on.

A spoiler question though: Does anyone know where to find Jess-belle? I'm pretty sure I've been into her house (cracked the safe and whatnot), but can't find her. Id it possible she was killed by the Wreckers? I have an item that I think belongs to her, but can't track her down to give it to her.
I use Q and E keys to spin the camera around. Much better than relying on the middle mouse button. I made a suggestion during early beta to fade the assets when the overhead camera is in conflict with them like in D:OS but looks like it wasn't implemented.

Did you do AG Centre first before Highpool. Don't think you can see her if Highpool is wrecked. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'm at L.A. finally, I wrapped up most if not all the sidequests in Arizona. Level 23-24 with my Gamma Ray Blaster, bring it on mobs!
cw8: I use Q and E keys to spin the camera around. Much better than relying on the middle mouse button. I made a suggestion during early beta to fade the assets when the overhead camera is in conflict with them like in D:OS but looks like it wasn't implemented.

Did you do AG Centre first before Highpool. Don't think you can see her if Highpool is wrecked. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'm at L.A. finally, I wrapped up most if not all the sidequests in Arizona. Level 23-24 with my Gamma Ray Blaster, bring it on mobs!
Thanks for the tip on the camera! As to the order I did them in, I did Highpool first. Currently in AG.
Any news on when the physical stuff from the KS will be sent out?
Niggles: Any news on when the physical stuff from the KS will be sent out?
From the most recent update (Oct 1st):

"As it is looking now, our timeline will be:
- The first batch of physical goods will be standard boxes only, shipped on the 3rd week of this month. These will go out to backers receiving only the standard box.
- Batches of physical goods including the metal Collector's Edition box will ship next and we'll announce a more precise time as soon as we have it."
Got my ass kicked on the first sidemission in LA lol. The only one doing any real damage is the NPC with the Gamma Ray Blaster, only won the fight with lure and bait strategy again and a Sabot Rocket. I really hope I can complete SJ with my low initiative and AP builds... Heard some fights are gonna be real trouble especially with low initiative.
So apparently there is no patch for Linux, you have to download the file again. And for whatever reason resuming downloads is broken again.

I realize that Linux support is new for them, but I can't imagine that they couldn't just provide us with a tar that excluded the assets as an alternative to a proper patch. That would probably trim at least 4 gigs off the upgrade process. And considering the size of the patches for OSX and Windows, they can't be change the assets at all.
hedwards: So apparently there is no patch for Linux, you have to download the file again. And for whatever reason resuming downloads is broken again.

I realize that Linux support is new for them, but I can't imagine that they couldn't just provide us with a tar that excluded the assets as an alternative to a proper patch. That would probably trim at least 4 gigs off the upgrade process. And considering the size of the patches for OSX and Windows, they can't be change the assets at all.
Did you see This post?
hedwards: So apparently there is no patch for Linux, you have to download the file again. And for whatever reason resuming downloads is broken again.

Coelocanth: Did you see This post?
Nope, I didn't, but this really underscores how stupid the distribution system they're using is. I just had to start my download over because restarts appear to be broken again. Hopefully it was a transient error in the download.

I'm not really sure what would be so hard about creating a simple bash script to split the file and join the file as needed.
Amazingly the AK97 out ranges all my current sniper rifles without mods. With mods they become ridiculous. Not that I'm complaining lol