It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

helpo1: PS: One six-years old laptop passed out in the making of this post. Yes. Again.
Getting 6 years out of a laptop is still pretty impressive.

Thanks to mrk for a very fun GA, and congrats to Treasure and helpo - well earned victories! :)
Red Faction 2, huh? Crazy. Anyway, congrats to Treasure!
bler144: Getting 6 years out of a laptop is still pretty impressive.
This laptop is six years old for 2-3 years already. Nobody bothers to count it exactly after that. :D
Congrats to Treasure and helpo1 (Thank you for your really helpful list :D) and thank you again mrkgnao for this great giveaway and for your generosity :D
Thanks for the giveaway! <3
Nice giveaway mrkgnao, thank you! Congratulations Treasure!
helpo1: But I really mean that backlog part. In fact, right now I'm playing Rayman Origins + Empire Earth TAOC with possible four or five games to (re)play after I finish these two. So if I may ask for a game, I'd be so grateful for a copy of Akalabeth! I can't promise I'd redeem it, but I'd definitely keep it as a nice souvenir of your generosity. :D
(Yes, I meet the conditions of #5. It is a game and it costs less than $10. :P)
Nice one!

One Akalabeth code coming to a chat near you.
mrkgnao: One Akalabeth code coming to a chat near you.
Thanks, got it. :)
mrkgnao: BTW, on an unrelated matter, I have found a useful method to make sure that I do not overlook any post on this thread. As I read each post, I mark it with a small green circle at the top right corner. That way, I always know which posts I have already read and which are new. I believe it's called the "madth3" method.
Heh, I really like the "madth3" method. I'm trying to use it from now on in my regular threads :)
mrkgnao: BTW, on an unrelated matter, I have found a useful method to make sure that I do not overlook any post on this thread. As I read each post, I mark it with a small green circle at the top right corner. That way, I always know which posts I have already read and which are new. I believe it's called the "madth3" method.
mchack: Heh, I really like the "madth3" method. I'm trying to use it from now on in my regular threads :)
Yeah, as soon as I saw that I was like "great idea, I'm doing that from now on" and have been!
Congrats to the winners and thanks to mrkgnao for his generosity and his work on MaGOG
Post edited August 23, 2015 by wolfsrain
Congrats and thanks for the contest!
Thanks mrkgnao, our search fu is growing stronger by the day.

Congratulations to well-deserved winners, both :) And also to all the participants that exhausted the pool almost to the limits!