It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How can you sleep at night!!! xD
Lord Marlock: Only, it isn't solved xD
argamasa: Every time i see the post up my heart cry and damn the day i marked as solved the thread, XD sorry guys.

Is there a way to unsolve posts?

Please GOG put the turbo with this issue. ;)
How can you sleep at night!!! xD
Post edited December 23, 2022 by Lord Marlock
Ice Mage sent me from another thread on the issue, so want to add my +1 for what it is worth. A couple of my friends were also commenting that it being down when people might buy gifts for others is not great timing. This one doesn't seem like it should be so hard to fix (and everyone on my friends list is affected).
My dear GOG
It is now 2023
Please fix this broke shizz
After buying a game today, the issue appears to be fixed, I went from zero back to my normal number. You can try adding a free game or demo to your account to see if this will work for you.
Trooper1270: my web menu has now started to not show the total of wish list entries that I actually have. It has currently stopped at 90 a few days ago, but have added an additional 5 since then. All other entries in that menu are all still present and correct, for now...
Ice_Mage: I guess this was brought up in a different thread. The menu numbers stopped being correct, probably around the same time the profile started showing 0 games. I didn't immediately notice, because those totals don't change that frequently for me. But after logging out and back in, the numbers in the menu completely disappeared. Other users have reported the same.
mathematics is so over-rated anyways...
SCPM: After buying a game today, the issue appears to be fixed, I went from zero back to my normal number. You can try adding a free game or demo to your account to see if this will work for you.
Confirmed!
I just grabbed a demo and my real number is back now. :)
SCPM: After buying a game today, the issue appears to be fixed, I went from zero back to my normal number.
Hustlefan: I just grabbed a demo and my real number is back now. :)
Do you have accurate numbers in the user menu at the top of this page?
Hustlefan: I just grabbed a demo and my real number is back now. :)
Ice_Mage: Do you have accurate numbers in the user menu at the top of this page?
When I grabbed a demo, it only fixed the problem on the profile page, not in the user menu with our nickname at the top. It's good to see these things getting sorted out.
Shanuca: When I grabbed a demo, it only fixed the problem on the profile page, not in the user menu with our nickname at the top.
Thank you.
Ice_Mage: Do you have accurate numbers in the user menu at the top of this page?
As already confirmed by Shanuca, no, the dropdown menu isn't fixed yet.
SCPM: After buying a game today, the issue appears to be fixed, I went from zero back to my normal number. You can try adding a free game or demo to your account to see if this will work for you.
It´s a miracle! Yes it worked! Thanks for the heads up!

Now the Zero Club can be disolved. :D
So all it took to get it fixed was for direspirefirewire to ask GOG nicely?

If we had known that a month ago...
I've added a demo, and a profile list says 413, whereas the "Games" page says 414.
Plus, when I try to link with isthereanydeal, the site tells me that there are 0 games to be fetched from GoG, even though I've enabled everything, and made visible everything to the public. Someone in this or another thread mentioned that there is something wrong with either the URL or API, or something...
high rated
Clownski_: Looking into it, will let you know once we find the cause.
Hi Clownski_

I believe i maybe of some help. In the JS file ([url=https://menu-static.gog-statics.com/assets/js/v2/bundle_min.{random_string}.js]https://menu-static.gog-statics.com/assets/js/v2/bundle_min.{random_string}.js[/url]) you need to update the variable "accountData" in your "MenuConfig.prototype.setUrls" function.

Its currently assigned to a URL that needs authorization, which fails and doesn't grab the users stats to update the dropdown menu/profile page etc.

Reassigning it to equal 'this.gogMenuHostname + "/userData.json"' will fetch and update the users data correctly.

I made a bookmark which fixs the dropdown (until you navigate to another page) BUT most importantly it fixed my profile page.

Bookmark: javascript:(function(){fetch(`[url=https://www.gog.com/userData.json`,{method:'GET',cache:'no-cache',headers:{"Content-Type":"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"}}).then(response=>{return%20response.json();}).then(json_data=>{let%20accountData=json_data;let%20shortfn=angular.element(document.body).injector().get("menuAccount");(shortfn.userGamesCount=accountData.purchasedItems.games||0,shortfn.userMoviesCount=accountData.purchasedItems.movies||0,shortfn.userWishlistedItemsCount=accountData.wishlistedItems||0,shortfn.userWalletBalance=accountData.walletBalance||0,shortfn.accountListenersManager.callListeners());}).catch((err)=>{console.log(`Error]https://www.gog.com/userData.json`,{method:'GET',cache:'no-cache',headers:{"Content-Type":"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"}}).then(response=>{return%20response.json();}).then(json_data=>{let%20accountData=json_data;let%20shortfn=angular.element(document.body).injector().get("menuAccount");(shortfn.userGamesCount=accountData.purchasedItems.games||0,shortfn.userMoviesCount=accountData.purchasedItems.movies||0,shortfn.userWishlistedItemsCount=accountData.wishlistedItems||0,shortfn.userWalletBalance=accountData.walletBalance||0,shortfn.accountListenersManager.callListeners());}).catch((err)=>{console.log(`Error[/url] Occurred`);});})();

Forum puts spaces in and a few other bits, so i have attached a picture of what the code should look like, so copy and paste into a text editor, search for spaces and remove them, then copy it in as a bookmark and run it

I also want to note, that after running the bookmark and going to menu/profile page that since the incorrect URL isnt authorized it fails to overwrite the correct numbers back to 0
Attachments:
capture.jpg (121 Kb)
Post edited January 05, 2023 by Dev0_NZ
Profile appears to be fixed, games menu is still stuck.