It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ThePunishedSnake: Just a little update: I adjusted the price of the book, so now is 0.99$ instead of 2.99$. Forever. Of course this won't stop the free promotions I usually do, and in fact I'll do another under christmas, so the book will be totally free.

I remember also if you are into Kindle Unlimited program, you have access for free to the book.
New price will go up probably in a couple of days, when Amazon will update it.
I don't know if you tried reaching Italian youtubers but I remember 2-3 months ago that Marzia (the girlfriend of PewDiePie) promoted an Italian-speaking book on her channel
ThePunishedSnake: Just a little update: I adjusted the price of the book, so now is 0.99$ instead of 2.99$. Forever. Of course this won't stop the free promotions I usually do, and in fact I'll do another under christmas, so the book will be totally free.

I remember also if you are into Kindle Unlimited program, you have access for free to the book.
New price will go up probably in a couple of days, when Amazon will update it.
catpower1980: I don't know if you tried reaching Italian youtubers but I remember 2-3 months ago that Marzia (the girlfriend of PewDiePie) promoted an Italian-speaking book on her channel
No, I never tried that, and anyway I doubt she did that for free. I can't really spend money on promoting this because...well, I have no money at the moment, this was like an experiment and I really did nothing out of it, this is why I often give it for free.
I didn't put this for free forever because actually I spent a good chunk of my life working on it, the idea of putting if for free, forever would be like devaluing it.
I know marketing in those cases it's 90% of the success, I tried on promoting it here in Italy (I created a lot of flyers, giving them to stores etc. promoting the book(, but in the end...didn't work so well :P
Your book was the hardest to read book I've ever read in Italian. It could also be because I've learned Italian alone.