It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much, didn't know that webpage.

@Maighstir schote.biz should be mentioned on the first post, it provides german language patches for quite a lot games.

---

@Smoker1 Vielen Dank auch in Deutsch ;)
Anyone got an idea, how to change the language of "The longest journey" to german? I downloaded the patch from schote.biz but it gives me the message "File 03000900.isn is missing". Any help? :)

---

Weiß jemand, wie ich "The longest journey" auf deutsch spielen kann? Ich habe den Patch von schote.biz runtergeladen, aber ich bekomme immer die Fehlermeldung, dass die Datei 03000900.isn fehlt. Diese Datei ist aber in der original Installation auch scheinbar nicht vorhanden. Weiß jemand Rat? :)
I have translated the FCR mod for the first The Witcher into Czech if anyone is interested.
HieiTF76: Under a Killing Moon French Patch (version 1.1) : uptobox.com/tuh7uhind2ov

Can be installed over the old version.
glaudioman: The game won't launch after installing this patch !

What did I miss ?
I read the game has been modified, which would explain why the patch doesn't work anymore.

But the website also say that now, german and french subtitles are available so you might want to check of it's true (I had the original game on cd-roms so never really bothered to get the gog official version, just took one I found to make the patch). If you bought the game on GOG, just check, there should be an updated version available.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by HieiTF76
Yes, I saw that ! Great ! Unfortunatly, still no subtitles for Overseer... Any idea of a release date ?
HieiTF76: But the website also say that now, german and french subtitles are available so you might want to check of it's true
If it wasn't true, we wouldn't be advertising this in the first place and we would've had quite a few angry support tickets from French fans of the game :)
HieiTF76: But the website also say that now, german and french subtitles are available so you might want to check of it's true
JudasIscariot: If it wasn't true, we wouldn't be advertising this in the first place and we would've had quite a few angry support tickets from French fans of the game :)
Oh, it could have just been an error in the description, didn't said it would be a lie or something like that.

So it now have a french version available, nice.
I bought the french version of Under a Killing Moon but the game is bugged.

When you use the computer in Tex's office, the computer never give you any results even with the correct hints (there were an unofficial patch floating on the web with the same problem, but I supposed GOG official version wouldn't have the problem, unfortunately it also have the same bug).

The computer is working fine in the english version. It's pretty easy/quick to test as you can access the computer at the beginning of the game, in the first room.

And without getting a proper result from this computer, you can't progress in the game.

Is it fixable? If not, would it be possible to get a refund? Already have the english version on Steam (my steam id is the same and the profile is public) so I just bought it on GOG again hoping to get a working french version (as the unofficial patches have the same bug).

Here's the computer choices so you can check it quickly:

Page 1 :
--------
Race : Caucasian (French : Caucasien)
Sex : Male (French : Homme)
Height : 6'0" - 6'4" (French : 1m80 a 1m89)
Weight : 280 - 320 lbs. (French : 141 a 160 kg)
Mutant : NO (French : NON)

Page 2 :
--------
Hair Color : Red (French : Roux)
Eyes : Two (French : Deux)
Eyes color : Green (French : Verts)
Blood Type : AB-
Shoe Size : 14 (French : 44)
Tatto : Anchor (French : Ancre)

You'll see that it give you a result with the english version, but not with the french version.

(I can confirm the computer works in the retail version of the game, because I finished the game when it was first released).

I will try the german version to check if the bug is also present, or not.

Edit : German version have the same bug.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by HieiTF76
Arcanum and The Longest Journey German language packs are missing. Could someone please reupload them?
JudasIscariot: If it wasn't true, we wouldn't be advertising this in the first place and we would've had quite a few angry support tickets from French fans of the game :)
Well, you are advertising for a non-working game (only english version is working) and still no news or refund after a week. I bet GOG don't care about angry supports tickets as they don't seem to care to fix problems and just ignore the tickets, all I was told was "We're busy with The Witcher 3, we'll see that later", great...

So I have to wait and/or lost money just because "The Witcher 3" have bugs? It's like Steam saying "sorry, we can't help you now, we need to fix some bugs of our games..."
Post edited June 03, 2015 by HieiTF76
Hi.

The game card of Syndicate Plus indicates that it is only available in English, but when you start the game it asks which language you want (English, French, Spanish or Italian).

I notified GOG through the contact form but did not hear from them.

[Edit]
Ouch, it doesn't begin very well. I received a generic reply stating that they cannot do anything as they sell the game versions (languages) that the publisher gives them. The person ("Natalia" here) didn't even read my message that was telling her that there were 4 languages in their version but only one was mentionned on the game card.

[Edit 2]
Well, according to that post, the game card has been updated :)
Post edited June 03, 2015 by sebarnolds
There is a translation patch in Italian of Ultima Underworld I
It's a really good news because this game is really fantastic. I'm playing now and run.
Here is the patch: http://www.oldgamesitalia.net/traduzioni/ultima-underworld-stygian-abyss
The German patch file for Sanitarium is down. :(
German Patch files for Unreal Gold and Myst Masterpiece Edition are down :/
I fear this thread is not followed anymore by the thread starter.