It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
moonshineshadow: Seems like I have the wrong stuff on my wishlist :D
You and me both :P

Not a single game on my wishlist is on sale. Looking through the games that are on sale, it seems like it's the same mix that goes on sale every time there is one. I was really hoping for different this time.
I still hesitate on Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition even though it's 80% off. Digitally bought games that never gets played are basically expensive air.

I have bought a lot of expensive air over the years, I have almost learned my lesson.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by user deleted
Vythonaut: curious about who would be the other two riders though. Did anyone figured it out yet?
I'll be honest the one in the middle looks like my Fem-Shep from Mass Effect. Not to roll the hype train or anything LOL.

I'm guessing maybe it's just some random looking action character or the main character from Bombshell?
Welp this is a weak sale. I can't believe I allowed myself to get hyped that this would be a real sale. The idea is amazing, but the execution... I don't know about that.

50 games on wishlist. 5 games on sale.

Darkwood: 30%
Shovel Knight: 20%
observer_: 40%
Thimbleweed Park: 30%
BG Siege of Dragonspear: 66%

Same discounts for the same games, really. Maybe I'm missing something? My wishlist isn't super obscure either.
finkleroy: Dream on. That game will never be released on PC, let alone on GOG. :(
Yeah, I know that alright, nonetheless the thought of it crossed my mind until I blinked twice and came to my senses. I found it funny because of the double disappointment effect, the first being my bad, the second being GOG's sale and what they understand for granting wishes for "#free" (yeah, that's how they tweeted it).
Post edited April 16, 2018 by contra_cultura
32 game wishlist, 2 of them active for discount, neither I can do right now, and even if I could the cut isn't even as good as it was for the seasonal sale shortly ago.

I was under the impression it would be collated better and I thought I read randomly people may get something on their current list for free. So far 0 for 2 here. Oh well. :D
finkleroy: Dream on. That game will never be released on PC, let alone on GOG. :(
contra_cultura: Yeah, I know that alright, nonetheless the thought of it crossed my mind until I blinked twice and came to my senses. I found it funny because of the double disappointment effect, the first being my bad, the second being GOG's sale and what they understand for granting wishes for "#free" (yeah, that's how they tweeted it).
They're e-mailing a few thousand free keys throughout the day to active users who have set their account to let GOG send them e-mails and have subscribed to email news.
It seems I have 13 games on sale from my wishlist so not all bad but sadly not great timing for me. Might have to wait this one out, at least until more of my current games are completed.
Jinxtah: ...

Same discounts for the same games, really. Maybe I'm missing something? My wishlist isn't super obscure either.
I believe three of those games were on sale before this one began.
high rated
ApexProcyon: I still hesitate on Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition even though it's 80% off. Digitally bought games that never gets played are basically expensive air.

I have bought a lot of expensive air over the years, I have almost learned my lesson.
But then, you'll try an horrible little unknown game buried in your monstrous list, bought just because it was extra cheap, and it happens to be super fun and your whole philosophy crumbles, so you crawl back to your ever expanding backlog and say: "I'm sorry, I doubted you", and it replies with an evil smile "See, man of little faith, I told you so" and your misery starts anew.
Perhaps even extending the sale to sync with monthly salaries better :p

Lots of people will be out of money by the 23rd, but should refresh their money pool on the 27th or so.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by OldOldGamer
Vythonaut: Pssst, grab these wallies right away, stocks won't last forever! :D

~snip
Have fun!

edit: also, why do you have games like Arcanum, Deus Ex, Thief, STALKER, Witcher, System Shock etc on your wishlist? Buy & play them already! ;)
once again, thanks!

well, as one who is burned out on the new constant sale mode for gog, I have to applaud them for a new sale concept with new front page art, which is nicely done even if the actual sale is lackluster. a reminder to underwhelmed, its a statistical sale and based on most wishlisted, not on individual lists. my own list isnt being blown away by sale tags lol

*shrugs

it is what it is eh
Jinxtah: ...

pkk234: I believe three of those games were on sale before this one began.
Ah, I didn't check, as none of them had hit the magical 75% requirement I set for them on isthereanydeal.com but that makes it even worse.
Same old discounts, same old games. I think it'd be better (for me) to wait for the summer sale.
Why is Earthworm Jim 3 one of the most wishlisted games and World in Conflict isn't!?!