It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
Thanks for the giveaway and sale!
Decided to grab Everspace and Ghost of a Tale. I tried the former for a little bit. That spacecraft feels like papier-mache I die so fast. =/
Post edited April 18, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
MarkoH01: Regarding the sale itself: I think I will buy Ghost of a Tail - so this is a win for me.
Wishlist 54 - discounted 3 - but maybe it's just my wishlist that is a bit strange :)
Heh, got zero out out 25. What I believe is happening is they selected the most wishlisted on aggregate. Probably the games most people forgot about because they weren't interested to buy later on after first viewing and didn't bother to unwish. It parallels penny shaving, making a big amount out of little irrelevant fractions. Also the sale is more targeted on very inactive or new users because those of us more active would had already bought the games we wanted after a short time.

Still like this sale way more than those gambling ones we get at times.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by Lostinablock
Greywolf234: Thanks for the giveaway and sale!
Sorry, but what giveaway?

I even bought a game for over 15 bucks in this sale and got nothing else for free.

Edit for spelling correction.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by Prian
Greywolf234: Thanks for the giveaway and sale!
Prian: Sorry, but what giveaway?

I bought even a game for over 15 bucks in this sale and got nothing else for free.
Yes, we had thousands of games to give out, but as you can probably imagine we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway. Hope the sale will sweeten it a bit for you, if you did not receive a freebie.
Prian: Sorry, but what giveaway?

I bought even a game for over 15 bucks in this sale and got nothing else for free.
Greywolf234: Yes, we had thousands of games to give out, but as you can probably imagine we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway. Hope the sale will sweeten it a bit for you, if you did not receive a freebie.
What i can´t imagine is how a user with nearly 500 games on his account and has therefore given a lot of money to this site is being "not an active user".
Guessing i have to get active on steam again.
Greywolf234: Yes, we had thousands of games to give out, but as you can probably imagine we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway. Hope the sale will sweeten it a bit for you, if you did not receive a freebie.
Prian: What i can´t imagine is how a user with nearly 500 games on his account and has therefore given a lot of money to this site is being "not an active user".
Sorry i was disappointed too!
Prian: What i can´t imagine is how a user with nearly 500 games on his account and has therefore given a lot of money to this site is being "not an active user".
Greywolf234: Sorry i was disappointed too!
You dont have to be sorry ;) It´s not your fault!
Ciao!
Because not every 'active user' was guaranteed a free game. It was a random drawing/sampling. With a crapton of users, the chances of getting a free game were probably pretty low, actually.
falloutttt: ...there's no better game out there!...
MadalinStroe: Just looking at your username, I'd say you're contradicting yourself by at least 3 games. :P
by two games, yes! Fallout 1 and 2. hehe :D

but to be honest, i find DOS2 is even better then those two and even better then the one of the best RPG games of all time, called:" Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura".

Larian Studios are literally, aliens. because humans today can't make such incredible games. the game is out of this world!
falloutttt: guys, dont waste your money on stupid games, just buy Divinity: Original Sin 2. there's no better game out there!

that is all, thank you!
badon: Thanks for the recommendation! That game is on my radar now.
very welcome! :)

i have over 400 hours in it. finished the game 3 times. and still back to play some more.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by falloutttt
Unfortunately the two new Divinity games are too expensive even with the discont .
falloutttt: by two games, yes! Fallout 1 and 2. hehe :D
You are doing yourself a disservice if you're disconsidering Fallout 3 New Vegas. The team that did Fallout 1&2 used the story scripts that were written for the original Fallout 3(Van Buren) to make New Vegas. The engine is just as wanky as Fallout 3/Oblivion, but the story is there, and New Vegas is the sequel Fallout 1&2 deserved.
Vythonaut: Both Metro games were never sold for less than $4.99 (or -75%). Still, at this price it's a steal if you enjoy FPS games. ;)
Lucian_Galca: Huh, I must have been thinking of another game then. Thanks!
There was a bundle of both games being sold for something like €6/$6 on Steam a while back. That was cheaper, I guess.
GR00T: Because not every 'active user' was guaranteed a free game. It was a random drawing/sampling. With a crapton of users, the chances of getting a free game were probably pretty low, actually.
I usually win the booby prize if i ever win anything. You guys are making me think i just shot out my life savings of luck on this.
I guess one thing is an active user (whatever they mean).
One thing is an user with most games.
One thing is an user who spent most money.

That said yes: product marketing did a disservice to GOG with a poorly communicated, not clear and defined criteria.

It seems they don t learn from past mistakes to better tought out sales and initiatives.

I would also say: they botched. Now move on. Stop crying.