It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
I guess only angry people post comments.

I had 3 of my 11 on sale for 80% off each. (Forgotten Realms The Archive Collection 1-3). That's 6 bucks for the entire SSI gold box series + eye of the beholder 1-3. Thanks GOG.
troyleegog: I guess only angry people post comments. [..] Thanks GOG.
Paradox!
:P
Post edited April 16, 2018 by phaolo
Thrasher91604: WTF? Where is the list of 150 games?
Did you try here?

https://www.gog.com/

You can also pull up the games on sale via the menu along the top of each and every page here:

https://www.gog.com/games?price=discounted&sort=popularity&page=1

I found that under Store -> On Sale Now.

Hope that helps
troyleegog: I guess only angry people post comments.
I think it';s more of an issue with the lack of information from GoG.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by drmike
troyleegog: I guess only angry people post comments.

I had 3 of my 11 on sale for 80% off each. (Forgotten Realms The Archive Collection 1-3). That's 6 bucks for the entire SSI gold box series + eye of the beholder 1-3. Thanks GOG.
Save even more by buying all three packs together. Just added for $5.17 to my cart.
PaterAlf: Bought Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two which has a very good discount. You can't do wrong when you get 8 classic RPGs for $1.99.
Yeah, the hype made me finally add it to my Wishlist yesterday, I think I'll nab it this time around.
Also Dreamfall: The Longest Journey finally has a 80% off, after being at my wishlist for a year or so, and only getting as far as 60% off (or even lower) before, so it just might be they really went through the wishlist to discount that one to make me nab it as well.
high rated
Hey all! Sorry for not communicating this clearly that all gifts were already sent a few hours ago. So check your mailbox if you haven't already, to see if there is something from GOG.
Yes, we had thousands of games to give out, but as you can probably imagine we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway. Hope the sale will sweeten it a bit for you, if you did not receive a freebie.
I didn't know about this sale, so I think that I haven't subscribe to email news from GOG in time. Anyway, thank you for opportunity GOG.
thomq: That middle one though doesn't have either the mechanical arm or hairstyle of Bombshell. I skimmed everything on the front page and I'm still lost with that one.
She also kind of looks like the character Nova from the defunct Starcraft action / stealth game (Ghost I think?).
edit: Nevermind. Staff isn't going to deal with the issue anyway.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by drmike
high rated
elcook: Hey all! Sorry for not communicating this clearly that all gifts were already sent a few hours ago. So check your mailbox if you haven't already, to see if there is something from GOG.
Yes, we had thousands of games to give out, but as you can probably imagine we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway. Hope the sale will sweeten it a bit for you, if you did not receive a freebie.
I don't mind not getting a free game that would've probably ended up in my backlog anyway, but please do something about improving how you go about communicating/promoting these things. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who expected to get a free game from his/her wishlist and was disappointed that the non-existent fine print read, "Only X number of games will be gifted."
high rated
Yeah, let me join the masses that are kinda disappointed with this sale. Not so much in my lack of winning a freebie - that's kinda acceptable statistically speaking as there supposedly are many more users than prizes.

The scope of the sale was alright too, even if weird. As Breja mentioned it's surprising that Beamdog's cash grabs were highly wished. Whatever. 150 titles in the sale is a decent figure.

The problem is the discounts. Most are unimpressive and lower than historical maximum in very expensive titles. Anyone who rejected them in previous better-discounted sales has no reason to want them this time.

At least there are a handful of pretty decent offers like the SSI Goldbox games. Just nothing for me... or probably 3/4 of GOG's userbase.

Oh well, backlog surfing it is. :)
OdanUrr: ... please do something about improving how you go about communicating/promoting these things.
... was disappointed that the non-existent fine print read, "Only X number of games will be gifted."
Also, this ^
Post edited April 16, 2018 by joppo
high rated
Leroux: [...] Personally, my issue with this sale would not be how underwhelming it is (I've come to expect that), but the hype created around it (by GOG and goglodytes alike).
^ This. Though one can't really blame the users, except perhaps for not being used to GOG's over-the-top PR lingo.

And I guess that the absence of the remastered Simon the Sorcerer editions from the most wishlisted pool is comforting.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
joppo: The problem is the discounts. Most are unimpressive and lower than historical maximum in very expensive titles. Anyone who rejected them in previous better-discounted sales has no reason to want them this time.
That too.
Wait, I'm confused. There's a w.o.t.w. tripod in the promo banner ? Where does it come from ?

Jeff Wayne's isn't close to get re-released, is it ?
Cool. One of my wishlisted games is 40% more expensive. Was 50PLN, now costs 70PLN from today - Factorio. Nice promo.