It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You've made it through half of the week already, let's celebrate in our Midweek Sale with games with up to -90%!

This time around, we get games from all over the place for you: We are going to space and we will go deep underground. Also, we are staying in between and visiting places from Nordics to the US countryside.

Let's start in mines. Space mines! Of course we are talking about the famous Descent series (-66% on all 3 games + DLC) that revolutionised how action games feel and play like. If you want a little less chaotic and claustrophobic space experience, Starpoint Gemini Warlords + DLCs (up to -80%) might interest you.

But let's change pace now and go back to ordinary earth and live the life of an ordinary Thief (series with up to -89%). Not ordinary enough? How about a nice trip to the countryside in the US? You have to find out, just how ordinary your life in Firewatch (-75%) really is.

Last but not least, as always, we are rounding things up with a nice selection of variety gaming: >observer_ (-70%), Project Zomboid (-40%), The First Tree (-60%),Dead In Vinland (-50%), Night Call (-10%), and many more!

Our Midweek Sale lasts until September 28st, 1 PM UTC.
Wow, great price for Thief series!
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Wow, great price for Thief series!
true, but is their anyone who doesn't own and or played the Thief series? :P

It's like never having seen Star Wars. Oh, those people exist, but they are rare.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: true, but is their anyone who doesn't own and or played the Thief series? :P
Umm, me?
tinyE: true, but is their anyone who doesn't own and or played the Thief series? :P
zlaywal: Umm, me?
Okay, other than him!? :P
tinyE: Okay, other than him!? :P
*shows up shyly*

Ahem... Me?
ConsulCaesar: *shows up shyly*

Ahem... Me?
also haven't played a single thief game.
Me Too! I don`t like stealth games, coz I`m not good in sneaking. I don`t even own sneakers!
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Maxvorstadt
Me too... and I usually don't like stealth games. But they are among the highest rated games here, so maybe I should give them a try some day. Then again, I have so many similarly rated games in my account I haven't played yet, so I guess it can wait a little longer.
Uhhh, the link just redirects me to the front page...

EDIT: Only the bottom link. Someone put the wrong date in it it seems.

EDIT: Aaand it's fixed.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by SirPrimalform
I already have thief 1 and 3 on discs, but for this price, only a fool would not add them to his account.
Is the interstellar sale and the midweek sale the same?

Whenever I click on this (midweek) I get sent to the front store page.
trusteft: Is the interstellar sale and the midweek sale the same?

Nope they are actually 2 different sales. On the front page there exists a link:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20190925_midweek_sale

And forget it they fixed the link already
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Fonzer
trusteft: Is the interstellar sale and the midweek sale the same?

Fonzer: Nope they are actually 2 different sales. On the front page there exists a link:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20190925_midweek_sale

And forget it they fixed the link already
Thank you.
Also me.