It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You've made it through half of the week already, let's celebrate in our Midweek Sale with games with up to -90%!

This time around, we get games from all over the place for you: We are going to space and we will go deep underground. Also, we are staying in between and visiting places from Nordics to the US countryside.

Let's start in mines. Space mines! Of course we are talking about the famous Descent series (-66% on all 3 games + DLC) that revolutionised how action games feel and play like. If you want a little less chaotic and claustrophobic space experience, Starpoint Gemini Warlords + DLCs (up to -80%) might interest you.

But let's change pace now and go back to ordinary earth and live the life of an ordinary Thief (series with up to -89%). Not ordinary enough? How about a nice trip to the countryside in the US? You have to find out, just how ordinary your life in Firewatch (-75%) really is.

Last but not least, as always, we are rounding things up with a nice selection of variety gaming: >observer_ (-70%), Project Zomboid (-40%), The First Tree (-60%),Dead In Vinland (-50%), Night Call (-10%), and many more!

Our Midweek Sale lasts until September 28st, 1 PM UTC.
idbeholdME: I already have thief 1 and 3 on discs, but for this price, only a fool would not add them to his account.
I'd say: it's a steal ;)

The same here. I've got the games (or the first one, at least) somewhere on CDs, but I don't want to rely on them.
idbeholdME: I already have thief 1 and 3 on discs, but for this price, only a fool would not add them to his account.
ciemnogrodzianin: I'd say: it's a steal ;)

The same here. I've got the games (or the first one, at least) somewhere on CDs, but I don't want to rely on them.
It's been a while, but IIRC at least one of the first Thief games had some interesting DRM. I am talking about european disc release.
tinyE: true, but is their anyone who doesn't own and or played the Thief series? :P
ariaspi: Also me.
Okay everyone, I fucked up! XD

I admit it, I'm a total douche! You can all stop now! :P
Pherim: Me too... and I usually don't like stealth games. But they are among the highest rated games here, so maybe I should give them a try some day. Then again, I have so many similarly rated games in my account I haven't played yet, so I guess it can wait a little longer.
I am playing my very first stealth game right now (Ghost of a Tale). It's a very unusual experience for me! I don't have any other reference to compare, so I don't know if it's the newly-discovered genre or that particular game, but I'm enjoying it a lot.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
I don't give a pocket for a stealth game :-)
tinyE: true, but is their anyone who doesn't own and or played the Thief series? :P
And me!
InkPanther: And me!
the strange thing is, most of the people giving me crap are my friends. XD

rage....i mean bob, hasn't given me any shit about it.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by tinyE
InkPanther: And me!
tinyE: the strange thing is, most of the people giving me crap are my friends. XD
Sorry. ;P