It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sometimes independent projects deliver more than expected. Some of them even redefine their genre and prove it's not all about having a huge studio and funds - it's about the concept and brilliant execution.

Dance with bullets and time in SUPERHOT (now -60%); travel through ages to medieval Germany, Poland, and England in Ancestors Legacy (-50%); visit the Victorian world to explore the big blue in steampunk style in Sunless Sea (-50%). If you're hungry for the post-apo-oriental experience, become a survivor in Kenshi (-20%) and decide if you want to grind your thieving skills, become a respected member of the community, join the army or live as a hermit on a desert.

What are you waiting for? Catch the wind of inspiration with our selection of independent games!

The Midweek Sale ends on July 13th, 10PM UTC.
Amount of sales is really ridiculous.
Actually there's too few sales, 24/7 whole week is not enough, There also need to be 99% of discounts not lousy 50-60% for most part with rare 75% discounts.
Post edited July 10, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: Actually there's too few sales, 24/7 whole week is not enough, There also need to be 99% of discounts not lousy 50-60% for most part with rare 75% discounts.
Oh I'm on to you.
Wow, without RWarehall's spreadsheet there is no way to effectively check all the ongoing offers.

BTW, GOG, you forgot Thea One.
Still no rebinds for Superhot?
Does anyone have any idea about when Terraria might go on sale?
Is there any chance of that when the next big update is released?
Edward_Carnby: Amount of sales is really ridiculous.
Way too many games, no other way to even try to stand out.
high rated
Sale Highlights - Based on Price

Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Forager (15% off) - Released 18-Apr-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Aegis Defenders (60% off vs. 50% off)
Staxel (33% off vs. 30% off)
Sunless Skies (33% off vs. 20% off)
Thea 2: The Shattering (20% off vs. 15% off)
Timespinner (30% off vs. 20% off)
Treasure Adventure World (65% off vs. 50% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
Kenshi (20% off) - Last Discounted 11-Dec-2016 (47% off) - Best Discount 11-Aug-2016 (50% off)

New 2019 GoG Low + Matches GoG Low:
SUPERHOT (60% off) - 2019 Best: 17-Jun-2019 (40% off) - Last 60% Discount: 23-Dec-2018

New 2019 GoG Low + Previously Lower:
Xenonauts (75% off) - 2019 Best: 17-Jun-2019 (75% off - $0.05 rounding) - Unbundled Low: 20-Dec-2018 (85% off) [Once FREE: 6-Jun-2018]

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Note: Thea: The Awakening (60% off - Matches GoG Low) was added to the sale 3 hours in.
Post edited July 10, 2019 by RWarehall
What game this submissive shark is from ? :P
falloutttt: What game this submissive shark is from ? :P
Sunless Sea.
Zoidberg: Still no rebinds for Superhot?
They were supposedly added in Patch 1.09. I gave up on ever playing this and deleted it over a year ago, so I can't confirm if they are there and work or not.
What about Connect for Superhot?
RWarehall: Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
Kenshi (20% off) - Last Discounted 11-Dec-2016 (47% off) - Best Discount 11-Aug-2016 (50% off)
This is kind of misleading because it was in-dev in 2016 and was still only 20% off the in-dev price. Which is to say, if you want Kenshi (you should, it's awesome), buy it now.
Mean.Jim: They were supposedly added in Patch 1.09. I gave up on ever playing this and deleted it over a year ago, so I can't confirm if they are there and work or not.
I had tried it on Twitch and despite changing the keys in the Unity 3D Launcher, in game it didn't change anything.