It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into fantastic games! The latest Midweek Sale on GOG.COM brings you a mix of exciting titles from various genres accompanied by discounts reaching 80%. Play games like Amazing Cultivation Simulator (-20%), Frozen Cortex (-80%), and Trine 2: Complete Story (-75%) before the sale ends on 6th November 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
• $0.99 • -90% • Stealth Bastard Deluxe Complete Edition
• $1.19 • -80% • Shadowgrounds
• $1.19 • -80% • Shadowgrounds Survivor
• $1.49 • -90% • Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones
• $1.69 • -90% • Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones Deluxe
• $2.99 • -80% • Serial Cleaner
• $2.99 • -80% • The Flame in the Flood
• $3.74 • -75% • Trine Enchanted Edition
• $4.24 • -75% • Shadwen
• $4.99 • -50% • Atlantic Fleet
• $4.99 • -80% • Frozen Cortex
• $4.99 • -80% • Frozen Synapse
• $4.99 • -75% • Nine Parchments
• $4.99 • -75% • Trine 2: Complete Story
• $5.49 • -75% • Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
• $6.49 • -50% • The Little Acre
• $9.99 • -75% • Cold Waters
• $9.99 • -50% • Tokyo 42
• $11.99 • -60% • Frozen Synapse 2
• $19.99 • -20% • Amazing Cultivation Simulator
Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones Deluxe is quite the deal.
$1.69 for 2 games and 2 soundtracks.
Well I picked up a few games during the Halloween sale but I guess a few more -

*Wallet puts a gun to my head*

Wallet: "Don't you &$*#ing Dare!"
wolfsite: ...
Hold... because Winter (Sale) is coming!
ciemnogrodzianin: Hold... because Winter (Sale) is coming!
Do you know how hard was to resist not to buy anything from the halloween sale ? =)
GOG.com: Midweek Sale: a mix of engaging games up to 80% off
I find it a little odd, that the DLC and soundtrack to Trine 4 are on sale, but not the main game.
DD & Ji Ji: ...
I can imagine, because I've failed to resist ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: I can imagine, because I've failed to resist ;)
=)

Do you think all the games from the halloween sale will receive a higher discount in december ?
DD & Ji Ji: Do you think all the games from the halloween sale will receive a higher discount in december ?
I doubt it. Some of recent Winter Sales were very disappointing (but I always expect the best offers for December, as it's the moment people spend a lot and also the last moment to increase GOG's sale for a yearly reports).
I can see my orders' history and sometimes the best discounts were the Halloween ones – postponed purchases were not possible later as the discounts became worse. It always depends what are you interested in and where's your threshold. In my opinion HS was a good one, a lot of games and some of them reached new lows. But we all still have wishlists and we all hope for more :D
Post edited November 03, 2021 by ciemnogrodzianin
DD & Ji Ji: Do you think all the games from the halloween sale will receive a higher discount in december ?
ciemnogrodzianin: I doubt it. Some of recent Winter Sales were very disappointing (but I always expect the best offers for December, as it's the moment people spend a lot and also the last moment to increase GOG's sale for a yearly reports).
I can see my orders' history and sometimes the best discounts were the Halloween ones – postponed purchases were not possible later as the discounts became worse. It always depends what are you interested in and where's your threshold. In my opinion HS was a good one, a lot of games and some of them reached new lows. But we all still have wishlists and we all hope for more :D
I think i asked a similar question a ways back .. the best discounts always seem to be the midyear and sale or two before actual Xmas sale itself?
Or like this :).

(Can't remember where I first saw that one, possibly here or maybe this blog where a military historian has a bunch of posts about historical accuracy of games and movies and such).

Niggles:
I think it can go either way with the two big end of the year sales but if you get something in the late November/Early December sale and it is less expensive in the Late December/Early January sale then you can refund and buy again at the lower price. My impression is that the Summer and Late December sales are usually the best. But I think it really depends on the game and on occasion even a random minor sale has the best price within years for a particular game (and it seems like there are usually several games that are lower in the late November sale).

Also, interesting that they still have flash deals, I wonder if they will keep those going through the end of the year.
Post edited November 04, 2021 by joveian
joveian: Or like this :).

(Can't remember where I first saw that one, possibly here or maybe this blog where a military historian has a bunch of posts about historical accuracy of games and movies and such).
https://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=1282
Shamus Young, ex-TheEscapist writer/webcomic'er and creator of the parody comic DM of the Rings (, which then inspired the creation of Darths and Droids)
wolfsite: ...
these sales are so constant and then they give 52+ pages... + no price/discount ordering , who looks throu them anyway?
Swissy88: Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones Deluxe is quite the deal.
$1.69 for 2 games and 2 soundtracks.
The question is, does the first one come with the dlc or only base game?